Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
Scope of Position:
• Provide strategic and leadership of the entire fleet operation which cover shuttle services for Hoiana employees, casino and resort visitors, limosine services and fleet maintenance.
• To delevop, implement and monitor the fleet processes and strategies that support sales, resort operations and maximise fleet performance.
• Managing the pre-opening set up, transportation schedule for external guests and Hoiana employees in accordance with the resort operation needs and ensure a high level of transportation services and punctuation for Hoiana guests and staff are provided.
• To create and maintain fleet service policies, operating procedures which comply with the national safety regulations.
• To oversee all aspects of fleet activity & schedule, ancillary equipment, fleet maintainance & repair, fuel conservation, training initiatives, environmental engagement, law & regulation compliance.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manages Fleet / Mechanical department day-to-day operations, assesses risk and safety issues.
• Ensures all fleets are tightly controlled and well maintained.
• Develop and monitor budgets, contracts, and long-term plans based on future facility and fleet needs considering completion of different phases of Hoiana project.
• Direct the proper selection, purchase, utilization and inventory of Company assets in support of the fleet and facilities departments. Coordinates with other departments as necessary to ensure upgrades and repairs are completed efficiently and effectively.
• Manage contractors involved in departmental projects and delivery of services.
• Uphold and communicate safety standards and compliance to all employees and subcontractors.
• Ensure all OSHA regulations, fire safety and prevention, local laws and regulations are complied.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive asset utilization plan
• Find suitable employee pick-up points and design pick-up & drop-off schedule to meet operational demands. Work closely with Director of Operations in coordination of efficient staff services.
• Create shuttle bus schedule for needs of the stake holders.
• Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program for entire fleet and monitor warranty usage and repairs to ensure reliability of the fleet and minimise service disruption.
• Execute a fuel conservation plan to reduce fuel usage.
• Ensure workplace safety in the design and maintenance of work areas.
• Develop fleet safety program, including the investigation of accidents involving fleet
equipment and estimating of damage costs.
• Provide onsite leadership, open communication and support for all Operational areas of Fleet Management.
• Acquire, develop and retain talent, while supporting employee growth and opportunity within the department.
• Work closely and collaboratively with all departments within Hoiana to support the operations.
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• College degree and a higher education completed required.
• Three years of experience in fleet management. Previous experience in hospitality industry is preferred.
• Good knowledge of the principles of mechanical design; automobile maintenance and repair.
• Able to make and understand mechanical drawings; ability to plan and delegate work to others; ability to act responsibly in an emergency.
• Able to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese.
• Possess analytical skills, leadership skills including coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment and bonus
- Premium Heathcare plan for you and your family
- Shuttle bus & Shared car transportation
Giới thiệu về công ty
Hoi An South Development Company Limited
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen Dist, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Hoi An South Development Company Limited
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
HOIANA is destined to become Asia’s premier oceanfront playground. It will be the ultimate reward for those who expect the very best in entertainment, vacations and luxury living. HOIANA is located 30 kilometres south of Da Nang, and just 10 kilometers from the World Heritage listed city of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province – central Vietnam’s fastest growing tourist destination. Set on 4 kilometers of pristine tropical beachfront, occupying 985 hectares and receiving US$4 billion of investment, HOIANA is by far Vietnam’s most significant tourism destination and investment to date. We know that providing our guests with a fantastic destination and product is only part of their experience. We need to ensure that every contact they have with us is rewarding, positive and leaves a great impression, and we know that it is our staff who play the most important part in providing this. We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join our talent network, who fit into our culture of “Special Place. Special People.” At HOIANA, we are building something very special; with internationally recognized and award winning hotel companies, world class golf courses, exciting gaming for rewards and entertainment, and an amazing array of recreation and spa facilities, we are sure you will find a career opportunity that suits you! Although recruitment for most of our positions will start in 2018, due to the large number of employment enquiries we are already receiving we invite you to join our candidate talent network database so we have your details on file for future opportunities when they become available. In the meantime you can follow our progress on Facebook and keep up to date with all the latest news from HOIANA! Website: http://career.hoiana.com/en