Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Khách sạn - Nhà hàng :
The position is based in Saigon and oversees and directs all aspects of the Sales and Marketing activities. Responsibilities include planning and development of promotional strategies and marketing plans that drives revenue and achieves company’s objective; management of the sales and marketing team and reporting on effectiveness of the plan. Responsibilities also require direct and routine interaction with Regional Sales and Marketing office.
• Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts
• Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
• Provides a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager
• Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
• Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
Increasing average rate
Increasing overall occupancy
Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
• Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community
• Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations
• Review regularly activity reports of Sales and Marketing personnel to ensure targets and Sales objectives are being met
• Review regularly internal promotion pieces for visual effect and ensure they conform with brand standards
• Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
• Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
• Investigate potential markets by:
Reviewing Sales Department and Front Office correspondence files
Analyzing guest history and registration card files
Studying guest questionnaires
Reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city
Analyzing competitions sales/promotion efforts
Studying various reference and industry publications for sales leads
• Recommend to General Manager the kind of advertising which will be most productive for the hotel by analyzing the market effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and consulting with other Department Heads and the Advertising Agency
• Procure new and repeat business for the hotel by maintaining contact with Airlines, Travel Agencies, Commercial Houses, Private Clubs and Professional Associations within the community and neighboring markets
• Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media
• Manage the development of new products and services
• Oversee the development of new marketing strategies
• Conduct market research
• Maintain good communication with Regional Sales and Marketing personnel and implement corporate initiatives
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.