Tìm kiếm nâng cao✖
Trình độ học vấn
Hình thức công việc
Chi tiết tuyển dụng
Địa điểm tuyển dụng: Hưng Yên
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Lượt xem: 302
Ngày cập nhật: 10/07/2018
* To ensure the smooth operation of the warehouse, within the agreed financial budgets, to meet all the standards of operation as agreed with the customer through the use of DHL best practice whilst wisely utilizing agreed levels of resources.
* Ensure staff working to standard and strictly follow the working procedure to meet the KPI requirement.
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
* Customer / Stakeholder
- Maintain good working relationships, Co-ordination, discussion and communication
- Deal efficiently with any queries that are raised by either the client, the customers, or transport contractor.
+ Operations Manager
- Assist to meet performance targets.
- Manage all in site and ensure operations to meet customer’s contract/ KPI as well as safety & quality requirements of DHL.
- Manage P/L of site.
- To direct Supervisors in their various duties and ensure that the work is completed within the required timescales and the quality standard determined by the internal and external customer, in accordance with DHL Methodology.
- Together with site manager/supervisors participate in problem solving and trouble shoot process improvement process
+ Vender (warehouse provider, suppliers)
- Ensure all service provided meet DHL’s requirement
+ Area Operations staff at all levels
- Daily working process review, discussion
- People management
* Problem Complexity / Process
+ Supervision of Operations
- Agree standards with the Sector Head and immediate manager in the areas of quality and productivity and advise your Supervisor of the required standards. Ensure that remedial action is taken to combat any weaknesses indicated by the Supervisor.
- Monitor ground handler and warehouse provider performance and complete all necessary reports.
- Review and innovate the process to have to better operation
+ Safely and Quality Assurance
- Ensure safe working practices and environment within the shift.
- Ensure that the Supervisor and team maintains safe procedures of work that all equipment is in good working order. Promptly report defects to maintenance and hygiene is kept to a high standard.
- Participate in DESC quality policy and initiatives e.g. ISO accreditation.
* People Management
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department.
- Monitor individual performance & KPI’s.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained between Supervisor and all Staffs involved in the Warehouse. To develop and maintain good and effective team communication at all levels.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Leadership skills
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) skills
* Competency segment ‘Business’
- Customer Orientation: Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
* Competency segment ‘Leadership’
- Developing People: Facilitates the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Creates an environment that fosters learning, growth and development to improve DHLs capability to achieve the strategic vision.
- Building and Leading Teams: Knows the talent* needs of the team. Attracts and develops the people who can meet those needs. Encourages effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspires team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
* Competency segment ‘Personal’
- Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Chia sẻ công việc này !!!
Từ khóa liên quan
Địa chỉ: Cổng E, Kho 18, Khu dịch vụ ICD Tân cảng Long bình, KP7, P. Long Bình, Thành phố Biên Hòa ,Đồng Nai , Việt Nam
Quy mô : Trên 1000 nhân viênchi tiết công ty