Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
- Submitting the shipping instruction to the shipping lines for getting the Bill of Lading
- Fully in charge of preparing the complete set of shipping docs to customers
- Collect and check full set of Shipping documents (Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Customs Declaration, Certificate of Origin, BL, Health Cert, Test Report, ect.,)
- Create and follow up Purchasing Order (PO)
- Receive Shipping Document, validate and dispatch document in due course
- Follow up contract, delivery, shipping docs and payment
Qualified staff can sign official contracts without the probationary period.
Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
Salary range: from 6,000,000 VND to 15,000,000 VND/ month.
Increased salary by performance and full commitment to the regime for employees in accordance with current legislation (Social insurance, Health insurance …).
Sunday and public holidays as prescribed.
Working time: full-time
From Monday to Friday : From 8.00 AM to 5.15PM ( lunch time: 12.00PM -1.15PM)
Saturday: from 8.00AM to 12.00PM
Working at: 95/107/07 Le Van Luong Street , Tan Kieng Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Yêu cầu công việc
- Quantity: 05 - 07 Peoples
Graduated from College/University in relevant majors.
- Freshers or experienced are welcome. 1- 2 years of working experienced preferably in Ocean freight/ seafood exports documents will be a plus.
- Acquainted with Documentation position and daily routines
- Basic English, able to understand and check Shipping docs in English
If you are interested in career for us, We invite you to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae with your photo in English to SNS FOODS CO., LTD Vietnam.
Letter of application
Curriculum Vitae with photo 4×6
Copy of diplomas and certificates.
The health certificate
Contact Person: Ms.Thảo (Elisa)
SNS FOODS COMPANY LIMITED
Address: 95/107/07 Le Van Luong Str, Tan Kieng Ward, Dist 7, HCM City, Viet Nam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Increased salary by performance and full commitment to the regime for employees
- Sunday and public holidays as prescribed.
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.