- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Tư vấn
Mô tả công việcReports to Chief Economist and Manager of Project Implementation Division (PID Manager)
• Undertake research and consulting work, including socio-economic surveys.
• Management of the financial and administrative aspects of the projects as and when required
• Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Economist and PID Manager
Yêu cầu công việcRequired:
- Master Degree (preferable) or Bachelor Degree in either Research or Economics or Social Studies from a recognized University in Vietnam or overseas
- Strong capacity in conducting research (employing international standard research methodology)
- No working experience is required
- Good in English.
- Good understanding / use of MS Office computer software
- Pro-active and highly responsible.
- Well organized and positive attitude.
- Have a strong team-sprit
- Able and willing to travel to provinces in Vietnam
- Previous experience in working in development sector
- Excellent English
- Graduated from overseas is an advantage
- Great attention to details and accuracy
- Good at working with number and statistics skill is an advantage
- Excellent communication in both Vietnamese and English
Interested applicants should send a soft copy of the application package which includes an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, the scanned (or photocopied) education degrees and their transcript records to Mekong Economics. The applicant is NOT encouraged to use the format of Vietnamworks’s application package. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Training and up-skill opportunities
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí