- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Progressing all elements of design in-line with the Design Checklist;
• Prepare electrical tender packages including specification and drawings;
• Responsible for ensuring to remain familiar with current practices and engineering trends within the industry and to remain technically competent;
• Tendering and estimating of electrical works for projects prior to award;
• Compilation and Review of Operation and Maintenance Dossier for Projects;
• Ensuring the System Supervisor is provided with the current shop and space management drawings, specifications, approved technical submittals and all approved changes in scope;
• Ensuring the System Supervisor is fully briefed on the awarded scope of work, the tender technical documents and all contractual revisions to tender documentation;
• Evaluating technical submittals for specification and client requirement compliance;
• Approving Test Packs at each step of construction through to completion;
• Forwarding testing and commission passing criteria to the System Supervisor.
• Promote safe working practices and protect the health and well-being of all Employees, Sub-contractors and Customers;
• Behave in a professional and responsible manner at all times;
• Protect the interest of the company;
• Provide electrical engineering design and construction support to projects and the department;
• Design of High Voltage switchgear and Low Voltage switchboards, transformer, generators, High Voltage and Low Voltage Cable systems, lighting and small power systems for Industrial Facilities, with the support of a senior engineer if necessary;
• Carry out design calculation under the guidance of a senior engineer deemed necessary for executing the project, which includes, short circuit calculation, load flow, cable sizing, lighting calculation;
• Execute / Expedite electrical packages during construction phase of a project and taking responsibility for the assigned electrical packages;
• Co-ordination and scheduling activities for Electrical supervisors on a project to ensure timely delivery at project milestone dates;
• Interfacing with other trades during design phase and incorporate their requirements into electrical design;
• Technical Evaluation of vendor submissions including approval of shop drawings;
• Ad hoc duties as determined by management.
Yêu cầu công việc• Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in designing High Voltage switchgear and Low Voltage switchboards, transformer, generators, High Voltage and Low Voltage Cable systems, lighting and small power systems for Industrial Facilities.
• Diploma holders with additional 2 - 3 years’ experience unless equated with professional certifications
• 2 - 3 years relevant experience
• 1 - 2 years additional experience needed for each higher grade of progression
• Experience in design and construction management for electrical projects
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, PDF document generation and management.
• Technical knowledge and understanding of Engineering Design and Construction for Basic Electrical Equipment and distributions concepts.
• Basic knowledge of Project execution processes.
• Advanced knowledge of local code of practice of design implementation.
• Local construction knowledge
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí