Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
REPORT TO Event Marketing Director
TEAM MANAGE Event Executive, Event Supervisor
DATE March 24, 2019
The Manager, Event Marketing will oversee event production from conception to completion across all national events including strategic partnerships, local/regional sponsorship, custom sporting events and internal events. The candidate will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy; will work closely with and lead internal teams to execute a successful event that fuels creates brand awareness and fuels our lead generation efforts.
As the Manager, Event Marketing, you’re passionate about events and no task is beneath you. You’re detail-oriented, focused on delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player, excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams. You can provide recommendations and create an evaluation criteria for vetting all potential events. You have a solid system for reporting recaps of event performance from leads, brand presence and thought leadership. The manager will be at the forefront of sports development in the country.
• Oversee the planning and execution of production, operations and logistics for all events
• Manage communication with all stakeholders of events such as travel, scheduling, security, hotels and transportation, production & entertainment
• Day-to-day management of events, including operations vendors and contracted staff conducting regular meetings and planning sessions across all projects and staff members.
• Create and manage individual project budgets and timelines to ensure properties are meeting goals.
• Secure and coordinate all appropriate permits, licensing and other necessary local city relationships.
• Maintain awareness of current trends in event & sport management and integrate into the operation in a timely manner.
• Review effectiveness of event management annually and makes appropriate adjustments.
• Develop or direct the development and preparation of comprehensive management reports and accurate manuals.
• Have a passion for providing superior guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Secure, negotiate, direct, coordinate and oversee the activities of contractors and vendors engaged in providing goods and services utilized in all aspects of the event.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, external stakeholders, school administrators and event clients.
• Work with management team to develop and implement the business plan and long term strategies for division.
• Recruit, interview, select, train, motivate and evaluate event staff; provide or coordinate staff training;
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help team make decisions about existing events and new event possibilities.
• Assist with booking venues and negotiating beneficial fees to develop budget models and staffing plans.
• Research and lead organic business development initiatives with internal team and key stakeholders.
• Contribute ideas and work with management team to grow and maximize the portfolio of events and clients.