- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
- Anticipate and optimize the CFO’s travel arrangements and other logistical needs.
- Assist the CFO to prioritize his agenda and all subsequent follow-ups.
- Maintain the CFO’s administrative files: signatories, contacts, corporate templates, SOP manuals, reports, etc…
- Ensure that meeting agendas and minutes are prepared for all meetings attended by the CFO.
- Ensure proper follow-up and execution of the CFO’s instructions and mandates.
- Coordinate and organize major corporate events.
- Maintain a strong communication channel between the CFO and relevant parties.
- Research and compile briefings on economic trends, macro-economic conditions, industry information, specific -companies and topics for the CFO prior to travels and meetings.
- Support the CFO and other managers with presentation materials and formats.
- Provide data analysis and advise situational analysis where applicable.
- Provide extended support to Group Executive Committee members as needed.
- Other relevant tasks TBD. Working hours: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- BA / BS degree or higher.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience at the same level.
- Experience or technical expertise in business particularly with Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
- Prior work experience as assistant to C-level executives.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with a pro-active mindset.
- Highly flexible and able to work under heavy time constraints, pressures, and other limitations.
- Persistent and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- High level of maturity and professional work ethics.
- Attention to details.
Quyền lợi được hưởng