công ty liên doanh hữu hạn khách sạn chains caravelle
Lượt xem: 332
Cập nhật: 20/10/2018 (4 năm trước)
Ngành nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng Dịch vụ Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Directs the administration of all housekeeping services to guestrooms, public and staff areas; ensures the highest standards of sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics, and directs all of housekeepings projects and programs.
- Uses objectives set by Hotel Management and Director of Rooms as a guide in planning more specific, measurable goals for the housekeeping department.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of personnel administration, laundry sanitation, preventive maintenance, uniform issue and control, fabrics and linens, cleaning chemicals, design, engineering, maintenance equipment, guestroom and public area cleaning procedures, scheduling, budgeting and office management.
- Reports directly to the Director of Rooms
- Liaises closely with all departments of the hotel concerning housekeeping tasks are completed to a satisfactory level.
- Interacts professionally with all department heads or their delegates, vendors, contractors etc.
- Maintains a good rapport with hotel guests especially VIPs, repeat and long staying guests, and handles guests complaints and special requests.
- Participates in hotel designated community activities, professional organisations, and approved supplier relations and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that the hotel provides saleable, well-furnished and maintained guestrooms, public area, and internal offices.
- Be responsible for developing departmental policies and procedures by which the highest possible degree of cleanliness, maintenance and aesthetic value is achieved.
- Approves the schedule of all personnel activities according to occupancy and functions. Be flexible when establishing staffing patterns that permit the department to reach its goals within the limits of the budget plan.
- Inspects and patrols all housekeeping concerned areas frequently to check and confirm the quality standard.
- Checks or designates that all VIP rooms prior to guest arrival.
- Visits evening shift and overnight shift periodically.
- Be well versed in all hotel safety and security SOPs/P&Ps
- Ensures that all housekeeping staffs carry out their cleaning tasks in a consistent manner, assuring conformity to standards by constant inspection.
- Reviews staff performance in the areas of discipline, termination, and promotion.
- Develops departmental training programs.
- Enforces the standard of grooming, courteous service, meeting and exceeding guest expectations within the department.
- Maintains a smooth, timely communication between departments.
- Controls the overhead expenses and lives within the budget. Produces monthly reports on preventive maintenance and analysis of loss/usage per occupied room on every major expense category including but not limited to labour, chemicals, guestroom supplies, linens, laundry, uniforms and contract cleaning.
- Make recommendations for capital expenditure and special repair and maintenance programs in all areas of the department.
- Monitors record keeping, purchasing, and inventory controls to forecast future expenditures including any potential enhancement in FF&E, in guestrooms, staff or public areas. Be involved in any expansion plans by overall long-term planning as it relates to additional rooms as well as public areas.
- Approves all supply requisitions.
- Directly controls the “Lost & Found” and be responsible for smooth, timely communication between departments, guests and booking companies.
- Helps safeguard the hotels assets by implementing control procedures for keys, linens, supplies, equipment, and other items.
- To attend to other job as requested by the management for the efficient functioning of the department and to respond to changes in departmental functions as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- College / University degree
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative thinker
- Highly organized
- Five star hotel experiences.
- Excellent time management.
- Service chage
- 13th month bonus
- Team Buiding
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
TÌM VIỆC LÀM THEO TIÊU CHÍ
Tìm việc làm liên quan: Tại đây
MẪU CV ĐẸP
Bạn đã ứng tuyển thành công. Tải app chat Tại đây để nhận được kết quả ứng tuyển từ nhà tuyển dụng