Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
- Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination.
- Open, read, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring
- Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records,
reports, documents, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax,
photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Document and communicate all guest requests/complaints to
- 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
- Local and International training course
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Free duty meal | Uniform provided by hotel
- Free yoga classes | Exercise corner | Entertainment space
- Annual vacation | Annual health check | Other benefits according to hotel policy.
- Associate special discount for hotel rooms and F&B services at International Marriott properties
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.