SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Quản lý điều hành
Thực phẩm-Đồ uống
Địa chỉ: 161-163 Bui Ta Han, Khue My, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang, Viet Nam
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Is responsible for the sales achievement:
Increase the level of activities in portfolio and expand it:
• Actively identifies and recruits new customers. Where applicable, proposes solutions and involves other resources such as Sales Manager, Supervisor, Marketing, and Supply Chain, to deliver a value added solution to customers.
• Manages a portfolio of customers. Conducts required daily sales visits as per the required frequency, and insures achievement of required sales targets.
• Implement required sales strategies and tactics within assigned portfolio.
Increases Stock-Keeping Unit (SKU) penetration and off take level:
• Develops and expands the number of SKU used per customer by matching specific products to help resolve identified customer problems or improve overall practices of the outlet as identified during the probing phase of the call.
• Effectively provides their customers with requested samples. Follows up on any additional requests to make the sale and appropriately report feedbacks.
• Grows or increases usage of current products applying culinary knowledge, by introducing new recipe ideas or concepts that can respond to a need or fulfill a new
trend, helping outlet to generate extra sales/ profit etc.
Maintains high level of Customer satisfaction:
• Worksonkeepinghighlevelofsatisfactionamongtheirkeyaccounts. Communicates and coordinates with other departments to meet and exceed customer satisfaction at all times.
•Proactively checks on their customer’s products quality/ availability to avoid complaints.
Manage and record customer complaints according to SFS standards, proposes
solution, takes action and involves management when necessary
Focus on Key Accounts/offices:
• Focuses on key account retention and growth by insuring proper contact at all levels of theorganization to develop and provide custom made solutions that adds value and solidifies the partnership.
Focus on Product Category management within product portfolio:
• Research potential category growth opportunities with existing customers
• Develops and expands the number of product categories per customer by matching specific products to help resolve identified customer problems or improve overall
practices of the outlet as identified during the probing phase of the call
Is prepared to achieve and develop performance:
• Prepare each customer visit by reviewing their account & setting clear objectives
• Always keep their sales tool kit complete and updated to ensure their accounts are properly informed on product range, commercial actions, events etc...
• Consistently meets and exceeds Selling Skills standards provided by managers from time to time. Proactively develops their product and industry knowledge by attending fairs, shows, industry networking events and reading industrypublicationsand magazines.
• Effective stock management by providing required forecasts of their accounts needs.
Reports changes in sales trends to help anticipate any stock issues.
• Guaranties continuous stock availability before starting to take order of an additional
• Proactive in driving extra sales through suggested promotions to avoid overstock situation, wastage and write offs.
• Proactively reports market data relevant to trends, opportunities and/or competitors’ activities. These include but not limited to the following: distributions and culinary trends and opportunities, competitors’ strategies, new laws & governmental
regulations, kitchen hygiene requirements, etc.
• Work closely with Marketing team in the launch of new products, organization of commercial events such as demos, focus groups, chef tables etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of accounting, sales and marketing
principles in FMCG and/or HORECA industry.
• Ability to manage Sales and Customer Service.
• Knowledge of management principles and standard process and procedure development.
• Ability to manage conflicting interests of business units and support functions.
• Possessing confidence, experience, and skills to support organizational activities.
• Good communicator, active listener, and possess strong decision-making skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in business management
Minimum 3 years of experience in the FMCG distribution
Analytical thinking, knowledge of business environment, motivating others, problem solving, verbal &
written communication, organizational awareness, strategic thinking, planning & organization.
Quyền lợi được hưởng