Mô tả công việc
* Welcome Visitors
- Maintain customer service at all times
- Ensure visitors are inducted into the site in compliance with health, safety and security systems and procedures.
-Offer refreshments as required.
- Ensure relevant Apple employee is notified of visitor arrival,
- Guests should not be left unaccompanied until Apple employee arrives.
* Telephone Calls
- Ensure telephone is answered promptly and in a clear, professional and friendly manner
- Be helpful to ensure the caller receives the required support
- Transfer to appropriate point of contact on site in a timely fashion.
* Office Management
- Check site conditions upon arrival in the morning and before leaving at night.
- Monitor Server Room temperature twice daily to maintain appropriate chilled environment.
(check both air conditioning units and independent thermometer).
- Inspect cleaning has been delivered to required standard; provide notes to cleaners for improvement areas.
- Review any maintenance / works completed overnight / weekend to ensure appropriate action has been taken.
- Resolve any maintenance issues arising on site, supported as appropriate by 3rd party vendor contracts.
- Review meeting room calendar and ensure room layout corresponds
- Manage catering vendor to ensure hospitality delivered in accordance with requirements. Solicit feedback from event manager.
- Ensure audio visual systems is in good working order, software updates are completed as required. Stocks
of cable connections / accessories maintained.
- Meeting room furniture kept tidy for next meeting. Any loose furniture moved from ITs intended position to be returned to ITs appropriate place.
- Ensure daily courier service is maintained (ensuring appropriate tracking mechanisms). Keep reception free of incoming / outgoing shipments
- Check and circulate mail / post. Scan invoices and legal documents and administer as required.
- Ensure toilets are maintained in good condition and well stocked with consumables.
- Coffee, tea and water machines are maintained and well stocked with consumables. Cuttlery & crockery stocks maintained.
- Stationary supplies maintained.
- As required or at least monthly meet with 3rd Party maintenance or on-site vendors to monitor performance against contractual requirements
- Operational management of the mobile phone contract, supporting tariff benchmarking, lost / stolen phones, replacement sim cards or handsets.
- Supplier shall be familiar with the security requirements at each Location and security cards for access to
- Locations shall be provided for Supplier Personnel. In the event of loss of access cards, Supplier shall immediately advise security staff.
- Supplier shall be solely responsible for loss of and / or damage to any equipment used by Supplier Personnel at a Location when delivering the Services, however any such loss and / or damage must be reported immediately to Client Representative .
* Supplier Personnel
1. Supplier Personnel will at all times be smartly dressed, conduct themselves in a courteous, efficient and orderly manner and comply with all Location regulations.
2. Supplier shall ensure that all Supplier Personnel speak the appropriate language for each Location, to a level
which enables them to communicate clearly and properly with Client
3. Supplier shall maintain and provide to Client an up-to-date list of Supplier Personnel landline, mobile
telephone and pager numbers (as applicable) and shall ensure that all Supplier Personnel are contactable
within Normal Working Hours.
* Health & Safety
1. Supplier shall ensure that performance of the Services under this Agreement shall comply with all applicable
health and safety regulations and requirements. In the event that Services are suspended for health and safety
reasons, Supplier shall immediately submit a report to Apple Representative. Supplier shall implement every reasonable caution with regard to Apple employee and customer safety.
- Supplier shall supply to Apple a copy of Supplier’s health and safety policy and shall develop Location specific health & safety procedures and risk assessments.
- Supplier shall: (a) carry out regular safety audits as requested by Apple Representative from time to time, (b)
submit such audits for appraisal, and (c) rectify any faults noted in the safety audits as soon as practicable. Both the safety audits and any necessary corrections shall be at Supplier’s expense.