MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Factory Accounting Lead is designed to be critical role to control and operate operational accounting function with multi-site challenge. She/he holds the critical role in the role operational accounting process of the whole company to ensure the accuracy and timely of all factory and relevant accounting and financing transaction including but not limited to month-end closing, account reconciliations, inventory management for Factory, all product costing, inventory management processes while ensuring compliance with Company’s policies. She/he also has to demonstrate as role model for the whole factory teams to drive and lead the teams to provide the best suit accounting services to factory-based stakeholders and shoulder responsible of training and coaching the team in daily work as well as professional development.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure all transactions recorded in correct accounting treatments as per local and international (IFRS & US GAAP) accounting and audit standard.
• Ensure month-end closing activities (material ledger closing, cost center assessment, order settlement, etc.), account reconciliations are completed accurately on a timely basis, assure material cost to be booked in AX on time in full, oversee obsolescence expense, stock provision and reserve monthly entries.
• Reconcile and make sure all inventory movement are done on time in full and accurate.
• Be responsible for the accuracy factory OPEX, CAPEX transaction: make sure that all transactions are recorded in right CE and financial dimensions.
• Monthly/ quarterly/ yearly stock take preparation
• Calculate costing (Manually calculate labor and unallocated material, factory OVH into product cost periodically)
• Reconciliation: details and general ledger
• Project costing capture 241
• Initial for process improvements related to inventory valuation, costing processes, and closing activities.
• Champion system enhancements to enable better reporting & analysis on inventory, cost, and production support; and provide guidance, leadership and innovation for continuous process improvements while driving efficiencies and optimization of overall manufacturing finance support
• Control Sales order management process at Ba Hom site
3. Master data:
• Update nonstandard BOM for daily and standard BOM for project and new products in Ba Hom factory
4. People management:
• Managing 4 staffs (subject to change upon business demand) by setting and appraising related and SMART KPIs
• Supervising daily operation works, and providing training and coaching to improve staffs’ qualification and competencies
• Ensuring back-up and succession plan are always in place
• Provide availability of qualified supports and motivation to staffs to ensure effectively working results.
5. Product costing:
• Being full responsibility and accountability for product costing: maintain and controlling BOM system, allocating labor and unallocated material, factory OVH into product cost periodically.
• Fully ensure the compliance of product costs as per VAS standard and Company’s policy.
• Control the variance of standard unit product cost vs actual cost in an insightful manner.
6. Any other duties are reasonably requested by CAM and FD.
Kinh nghiệm Không yêu cầu
1. Minimum 05 year working experiences in factory accounting and finance.
2. Minimum 02 year experiences as a team leader role with at least 2 subordinates
3. Experiences in manufacturing firm with multi production lines or products
4. Skillful with variable ERP systems with AX base is an advantage
5. Ability to address issues and effectively change.
6. Diversified stakeholder management experiences
7. Highly details and has working experiences with high numbers of transaction
8. Education: B.A, major in accounting and financing
9. Language: Vietnamese fluently, English workable
10. Skill: Critical thinking, Process Management, Negotiation & problem solving, Stakeholder management
11. Master: High pressure resilience, Reporting, Organization and time management, Communication
- Monthly bonus upon your achieved sales target, 13th monthly salary & bonus upon your achieved KPI
- Enjoy a lot of fun & smile created by exciting events
- Harmony into dynamic & professional environment together with an energized & friendly team.