- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Identify the root cause of failure and diagnosing products to prevent re- ocurrence
• Evaluates assemblies, subassemblies and component level failures in production line.
• Coordinate with troubleshooting and testing teams for resolving testing and manufacturing issues of product/s.
• Analysed and recommend corrective action in case of any design failure.
• Compile failure analysis report for giving feedback to supplier / R&D as appropriate.
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using quality tools or similar techniques.
• Provide engineering support for all activities in testing products in factory.
• Participate in troubleshooting/debug during trial runs with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Train, collaborate and develop repair and test technicians to perform job correctly and on time.
• Ensure debug WIP are kept to minimum, and track aging time of debug WIP.
• Share reports with manufacturing and quality teams.
• Responsible for product level component qualification as define by commodity group EOL list.
• Verify alternative component/parts on product level and give technical advice to achieve target
• Document relevant test results as appropriate.
• Do other job related responsibilities upon the discretion of immediate superior.
Yêu cầu công việc• Relevant work experience in research development and/or testing role.
• Technical background and an understanding of the power supply topologies.
• A creative and considered approach to problem solving.
• Good organisational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload.
• Clear, logical thought and a high attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience in troubleshooting PCBA & using meters / equipment for measuring PCBA.
• Knowledgeable in FMEA, SPC and DOE.
• University degree or higher in a relevant engineering or science based discipline.
• Experience of the design and implementation of automated test systems, tool/jig for supporting test.
• Experience creating tests for a wide range of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month bonus; Performance bonus; Annual review
- Oversea training; Insurance
- Lunch ; Company car; Entertainment for staffs quarterly
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí