Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Location: HPA – Viet Nam Country Office, Hanoi – with possible occasional travel to project areas.
Reporting to: Finance Manager.
Working with: HPA Viet Nam: Finance Manager, Country Programme Coordinator, Provincial Programme Officers, District Malaria Officers, NIMPE and
Financial Administration Duties:
• Pro-actively support the Finance Manager with the financial administration of the HPA Viet Nam Country Office (VCO) and project implementation.
• Maintain project cash-books and records of all daily financial transactions, according to HPA policies and procedures.
• Ensure the accuracy of coding, computation and the completeness of supporting documentation before release of any transaction payment.
• Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of information uploaded related to e-banking and transactions on the bank website.
• In collaboration with relevant staff prepare cash requests and submit for approval before arranging transfers.
• Prepare payment/ receipt vouchers and cash advances, record into cashbook as appropriate and undertake a weekly cash-count.
• Monitor the cash balance held by the office to ensure sufficient cash for project expenses.
• Liaison with local banks on day-to-day office business such as cash deposits, cheque receipts and local transfers, as well as assisting with international fund transfers.
• Ensure that adequate financial supporting documentation is submitted to HPA finance staff to justify expenditure and avoid ineligible expenditure due to a lack of supporting documentation.
• Pro-actively support the Finance Manager with the preparation of external audit materials related to project expenditure, including: financial reports, expenditure supporting documentation, bank statements, procurement files and contracts for staff, consultants and service providers, etc.
• Ensure that the internal financial controls are in place and are adhered to, including in relation to project partners.
• Liaison with the government insurance office the relevant tax authorities to ensure that all required payments and procedures are followed related to HPA Vietnam staff and consultants.
• Collaborate with the Finance Manager, programme staff, NIMPE and partner staff to support the accurate and timely submission of internal and external financial reports.
• Support the Finance Manager with the timely preparation and submission of Global Fund financial reports as per donor contractual requirements.
• Support the submission of reports for relevant government departments and PACCOM.
Logistics and Procurement
• In collaboration with relevant staff, ensure effective logistics support for all travel arrangements, workshops and other official events for HPA Vietnam operations.
• Maintain familiarity with HPA policies/ procedures and donor compliance issues, specifically those relating to Administration, Procurement and Finance, and ensure that projects are implemented in adherence to those requirements.
• Procurement – process purchase orders, obtain quotes for materials, equipment and services as requested by the Country Programme Coordinator, and ensure HPA policies are adhered to and all supporting documents are completed for audit purposes (including information on partner procurement and consultant sub-contracts).
• Asset Management - monitor and update inventories of the Vietnam Office (equipment, furniture, vehicles etc.), as specified in relevant HPA policies; ensure new purchases/ equipment transfers are recorded on the inventory list in a timely manner and that asset disposal adheres to donor’s requirements and HPA policies, as agreed with HPA HQ staff.
• Collaborate with relevant staff to ensure the timely submission of procurement/ asset reports to meet donor contractual requirements.
• In collaboration with relevant staff ensure appropriate actions for all office communications, i.e. incoming mails, phone calls and fax messages and ensure regular checks of communications equipment.
• Provide Administrative support for the HPA Vietnam office as required (e.g. maintenance office supplies, file storage, etc.).
• Maintain good inter-team communication and strong standards of professionalism.
• Other duties as requested by the Finance Manager.