SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Địa chỉ: Phòng 1011, Tầng 10, Viện Sốt rét - Ký sinh trùng - Côn trùng Trung Ương, 245 Lương Thế Vinh, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
Mô tả công việc
Location: HPA – Viet Nam Country Office, Hanoi – with possible occasional travel to project areas.
Reporting to: Finance Manager.
Working with: HPA Viet Nam: Finance Manager, Country Programme Coordinator, Provincial Programme Officers, District Malaria Officers, NIMPE and
* Financial Administration Duties:
• Pro-actively support the Finance Manager with the financial administration of the HPA Viet Nam Country Office (VCO) and project implementation.
• Maintain project cash-books and records of all daily financial transactions, according to HPA policies and procedures.
• Ensure the accuracy of coding, computation and the completeness of supporting documentation before release of any transaction payment.
• Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of information uploaded related to e-banking and transactions on the bank website.
• In collaboration with relevant staff prepare cash requests and submit for approval before arranging transfers.
• Prepare payment/ receipt vouchers and cash advances, record into cashbook as appropriate and undertake a weekly cash-count.
• Monitor the cash balance held by the office to ensure sufficient cash for project expenses.
• Liaison with local banks on day-to-day office business such as cash deposits, cheque receipts and local transfers, as well as assisting with international fund transfers.
• Ensure that adequate financial supporting documentation is submitted to HPA finance staff to justify expenditure and avoid ineligible expenditure due to a lack of supporting documentation.
• Pro-actively support the Finance Manager with the preparation of external audit materials related to project expenditure, including: financial reports, expenditure supporting documentation, bank statements, procurement files and contracts for staff, consultants and service providers, etc.
• Ensure that the internal financial controls are in place and are adhered to, including in relation to project partners.
• Liaison with the government insurance office the relevant tax authorities to ensure that all required payments and procedures are followed related to HPA Vietnam staff and consultants.
* Financial Reporting
• Collaborate with the Finance Manager, programme staff, NIMPE and partner staff to support the accurate and timely submission of internal and external financial reports.
• Support the Finance Manager with the timely preparation and submission of Global Fund financial reports as per donor contractual requirements.
• Support the submission of reports for relevant government departments and PACCOM.
* Logistics and Procurement
• In collaboration with relevant staff, ensure effective logistics support for all travel arrangements, workshops and other official events for HPA Vietnam operations.
• Maintain familiarity with HPA policies/ procedures and donor compliance issues, specifically those relating to Administration, Procurement and Finance, and ensure that projects are implemented in adherence to those requirements.
• Procurement – process purchase orders, obtain quotes for materials, equipment and services as requested by the Country Programme Coordinator, and ensure HPA policies are adhered to and all supporting documents are completed for audit purposes (including information on partner procurement and consultant sub-contracts).
• Asset Management - monitor and update inventories of the Vietnam Office (equipment, furniture, vehicles etc.), as specified in relevant HPA policies; ensure new purchases/ equipment transfers are recorded on the inventory list in a timely manner and that asset disposal adheres to donor’s requirements and HPA policies, as agreed with HPA HQ staff.
• Collaborate with relevant staff to ensure the timely submission of procurement/ asset reports to meet donor contractual requirements.
* Office Administration
• In collaboration with relevant staff ensure appropriate actions for all office communications, i.e. incoming mails, phone calls and fax messages and ensure regular checks of communications equipment.
• Provide Administrative support for the HPA Vietnam office as required (e.g. maintenance office supplies, file storage, etc.).
• Maintain good inter-team communication and strong standards of professionalism.
• Other duties as requested by the Finance Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Essential Qualifications/ Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance; with demonstrable work experience in finance and administration.
• A minimum of three years accounting and other relevant work experience; a good knowledge and experience of book-keeping and accounting is essential.
• Experience of working with Quick-Book accounting software (essential), with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Strong problem solving, organisational and writing skills.
• Strong communication skills - with ability to communicate at all levels.
• Fluency in spoken and written English language skills required.
• Commitment to the values of Health Poverty Action working with marginalised people in remote areas, including willingness to occasionally travel and work in target provinces.
* Desirable Qualifications/ Experience
• Five years relevant financial administration work experience.
• Experience of working on international donor funded projects and meeting donor compliance requirements.
• Advanced level of working with accounting software.
Interested candidates can find the full job descriptions for the above positions and the HPA VN Application Form online at: Vietnam works, NGO Job Center, NIMPE and Health Poverty Action websites.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a completed HPA Application Form, clearly stating how their experience meets the Qualifications and Experience detailed in the full job descriptions.
The deadline for applications is 2nd April 2019, 5pm.
Please submit your completed Application Forms via VietnamWorks
The most suitably qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
Health Poverty Action is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Training and up-skill opportunities
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Giới thiệu về công ty
Health Poverty Action
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Phòng 1011, Tầng 10, Viện Sốt rét - Ký sinh trùng - Côn trùng Trung Ương, 245 Lương Thế Vinh, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Health Poverty Action
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
Health Poverty Action (HPA) là tổ chức phi chính phủ quốc tế (Mã số đăng kí từ thiện tại Anh Quốc 290535) được thành lập năm 1894, có trụ sở chính tại Luân Đôn, Anh. Hiện nay, HPA đang thực hiện các chương trình tại 15 quốc gia trên khắp Châu Phi, Châu Á và Châu Mỹ Latinh. Ưu tiên hướng đến những đối tượng bị bỏ quên và dễ tổn thương, đặc biệt là cộng đồng vùng sâu vùng xa không được hỗ trợ, nhằm xây dựng kiến thức và kĩ năng giúp họ tự nâng cao sức khỏe, tiếp cận liên tục với thông tin và các dịch vụ chăm sóc sức khỏe hiệu quả. HPA đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam từ năm 2016 và hiện đang triển khai các Dự án liên quan đến Phòng chống và loại trừ bệnh Sốt rét được tài trợ bởi Quỹ Toàn cầu phòng chống Lao, AIDS và Sốt rét (GFTAM). Giai đoạn 3 năm tới của Dự án GFTAM được thực hiện tại bốn tỉnh với sự phối hợp với Viện Sốt rét – Ký sinh trùng – Côn trùng Trung Ương (Viện SR- KST- CT TƯ), các tổ chức phi chính phủ trong nước và các đối tác khác. Health Poverty Action (HPA) is an international NGO (UK Registered Charity Number 290535), founded in 1984, with its head office based in London, UK. HPA currently implements programmes in 15 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America. Priority is given to the most excluded and vulnerable, in particular underserved and remote communities, to build knowledge and skills that will enable them to improve their own health and to gain continuing access to effective health services and information. HPA has been operational in Viet Nam since 2016 and is currently implementing projects related to malaria control and elimination funded by the Global Fund to Fight Tuberculosis, AIDS and Malaria (GFTAM). The new 3-year GFTAM project is being implemented in four target provinces in collaboration with the National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology, and Entomology (NIMPE), academic and local NGO partners.