Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
A great opportunity arises for an individual to join our company as the Finance Business Partner in Vietnam. This is a pivotal role, being accountable for creating a real and active partnership with Production, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is to provide targeted strategic insights across departments.
Production Finance Business Partnering
- Guide production management team in using the resources in the most efficient way, provide transparency on major cost pools, efficiency opportunities, and draw their attention to performance leaks and risks.
- Responsible for financial follow-up on cost saving initiatives and projects.
Supply Chain Finance Business Partnering:
- Provide financial and operational driver, analytical insights to Supply Chain department;
- Play a key role in identifying and analyzing profit improvement opportunities;
- Lead the annual operating plan process around conversion costs for the business units.
- Develop monthly inventory plan and associated analytics,
- Aiding in the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of procurement savings across the areas of operating expense, cost of goods, and capital expense;
Customer Development Finance Business Partnering:
- Work closely with the various cross functional departments to develop pricing strategies and competitive bids; assess commodity fluctuations, manufacturing costs, profitability, market/category data, as well as supply chain/operational constraints;
- Manage and enhance the companys pricing structures, capabilities, and processes;
- Support new product efforts through in-depth financial analysis and modeling for new products / new customers;
- Interpret and articulate client analytics to Commercial leaders and helps influence commercial strategy and guides future commercial financial decisions on the basis of their impact on financial performance.