- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Mô tả công việc
A great opportunity arises for an individual to join our company as the Finance Business Partner in Vietnam. This is a pivotal role, being accountable for creating a real and active partnership with Production, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is to provide targeted strategic insights across departments.
Production Finance Business Partnering
- Guide production management team in using the resources in the most efficient way, provide transparency on major cost pools, efficiency opportunities, and draw their attention to performance leaks and risks.
- Responsible for financial follow-up on cost saving initiatives and projects.
Supply Chain Finance Business Partnering:
- Provide financial and operational driver, analytical insights to Supply Chain department;
- Play a key role in identifying and analyzing profit improvement opportunities;
- Lead the annual operating plan process around conversion costs for the business units.
- Develop monthly inventory plan and associated analytics,
- Aiding in the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of procurement savings across the areas of operating expense, cost of goods, and capital expense;
Customer Development Finance Business Partnering:
- Work closely with the various cross functional departments to develop pricing strategies and competitive bids; assess commodity fluctuations, manufacturing costs, profitability, market/category data, as well as supply chain/operational constraints;
- Manage and enhance the companys pricing structures, capabilities, and processes;
- Support new product efforts through in-depth financial analysis and modeling for new products / new customers;
- Interpret and articulate client analytics to Commercial leaders and helps influence commercial strategy and guides future commercial financial decisions on the basis of their impact on financial performance.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education background in Business economics and/or advanced degree in controlling;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in business controller position; proven experience as Finance Business Partner or similar role;
• Experience in FMCG or Manufacturing industry is a plus;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• English and MS Office proficiency; VBA, macros and programing skills are a plus
• Ability to utilize financial modeling, critical reasoning,
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability, good planning, organization, problem-solving skills;
• A strong can-do attitude with strong drive for results;
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines;
Please note you will be based in Ho Chi Minh City office most of the time but will need to work from the plant (My Xuan A, Ba Ria Vung Tau) on Tuesdays or/and Thursdays or as required.
You are looking for an opportunity to optimise and transform the way things are done and ideally have experience in working for a multinational company within a complex structure.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and grow your career. If it sounds like you, join us at O-I BJC Vietnam!
Feel free to contact our Recruitment team via VietnamWorks to know more the role or apply .
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care package
- Lunch provided at canteen