Finance Directorvăn phòng đại diện m3 doctor support, inc. tại tp.hcm
Lượt xem: 310 | Ngày cập nhật: 27/04/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việcThe incumbent is responsible for control and monitor Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, to ensure group strong financial conditions, good control system in hospitals/ clinics operations by working closely with Internal Audit and Risk Management.
• Annual budget plan and quarterly forecast in coordination with relevant parties within the corporation and with senior management
• Ensure forecast financials are properly updated reflecting year-to-date positions and results and latest projections
2. Expense and CAPEX management
• Review annual expense budgeting for Corporate office whole group, ensure expense budget provide appropriate resources for strategic initiatives, at the same time reflecting reasonable savings in areas where this is possible
• Organize quarterly expense forecast
• Monitor and report expense overruns including recommended actions to management
• Assist CAPEX submitters in completing business case. Review and challenges business case. Ensure alignment with strategic initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments
• Monitor CAPEX implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future assets / projects
3. Financial performance and Analysis
• Provide regular and ad-hoc expense reports including variance analysis highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions organize quarterly expense forecast
• Organize expense/cost analysis to provide understanding of the cost impact of key elements in our business so that appropriate decision can be made. The ultimate goal is savings in areas where this is possible
• Analyse P&L for each business lines and find opportunities to improve the efficiency throughout the group.
• Regular monitoring of significant expenses such as Equipments, Tools and Supplies …to be on top of these key items and found financial solution to optimize the cost for all group
• Ensure the Finance team provides regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) management reports and other ad-hoc management reports for the consumption of management, key shareholder. Monthly MIS report.
• Monitor a management information system and procedure to produce the above reports
• Compile quarterly high-level package for Management Committee meeting and other important management meeting
• Perform regular and ad-hoc analyses on operations KPIs which impact to financial performance and escalate to senior management for further action.
4. Cash-flow management & treasury
• Perform cash-flow planning for each hospital/ clinic and consolidate at Corporate level
• Highlight to management when the cash shortage and propose solutions.
• Build up department to control cash movement and cash balances, ensure the team working closely which all hospital and maximize the group cash-flow.
5. Tax Management
• Set up tax function in order to build up tax framework for both Corporate and Hospital levels
• List down all the tax impact for group and working closely with CAs to come up with the tax impact for the business
• Review and checking the tax compliance and tax impact for all hospitals, update Tax health check on annual basis
• Build up tax planning and ensure the compliant with tax regulations for each hospital
• Continuously review and update tax regulation, highlight additional risks and opportunities
• Working closely with CAs and Hospitals Management to find the best solution when there is any change in tax regulation.
• Follow up and execute the tax opportunities projects and update the progress to senior management on a regular basis.
6. Corporate Governance (CG)
• Review and Corporate Governance framework from M3 Doctor Support- Japan applying for hospitals group.
• Access current CG structure for whole Group and build up frame work that workable and suitable for Hospitals/ Clinics group
• Working with relevant Divisions to compile the CG, which covers all key areas of M3 Doctor Support -VN
• Working with Internal Audit to perform regular and ad-hoc review the processes to ensure Hospitals/ Clinics Group is compliant with CG.
Yêu cầu công việc1. Performance measures
o Cash flow
o Financial system
o Financial institution management for fund raising in term of short-term debt
o Working capital management
o Corporate governance system
o Timely updation of accounts
o Statutory compliance: Statutory reporting in IFRS to Japan Head Office by 4th of every month
o MIS reporting by 10th every month
o Internal checks and control
o Vendor payments
2. Academic Background
o Essential:The incumbent should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
o Preferable: M.B.A. (Finance)
3. Experience Knowledge Range Required:
o The incumbent should have an experience of about 10 years (with minimum 5 -7 years of experience in Public Listed Company)
o IFRS/ US GAAP accounting
o Knowledge of ERP systems
o Knowledge of Internal Audit and Risk Management.
o Basic salary: negotiable
o Bonus: 13th month salary and performance bonus annually
o Allowance: telephone, transportation, private health insurance
o Dynamic and professional working environment.
Work Location: Location: HCMC and acquired Hospitals/ Clinics
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus: 13th month salary and performance bonus annually
- Allowance: telephone, transportation, private health insurance
- Dynamic and professional working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí