- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcEnsure requirements for job safety, production and quality are met and maintained, the flow of product is continuous and the departments have the needed materials. Train and develop employees to enhance the safety processes, improve quality, reduce waste and cost, and meet or exceed the customer’s delivery expectations.
1. To 100% take and execute orders/decisions from Operation Manager. To explain, communicate, and work on the orders/decisions with operators. To report/feedback on orders/decisions.
2. To be responsible directly for providing on-site training of workshop management skills to team members, and on-site training of operating skills to operators continuously.
3. To be responsible directly for making & executing daily production schedule based on superior level production plan, ETD, and machine capacity.
4. To be responsible directly for, with Operation Manager’s approval, daily shift on-duty & off-duty arrangements based on WIP.
5. To be responsible directly for work order on-time delivery in winding process.
6. To be responsible directly for continuous improvement of operative efficiency/productivity.
7. To be responsible directly for on-site monitoring machine utilizing status, and communicating or assisting shift leaders/team leaders doing communication with Maintenance on machine maintenance arrangement & repair. To arrange proper machine cleaning periodically.
8. To be responsible directly for on-site control process wastage, including wastage of yarn, packing material, lubricants and other consumables.
9. To be responsible directly for guiding team members to set up KPIs per position and reviewing shift KPI performance for adjusting & making improving actions.
10. To assist Operations Manager to set up departmental objectives, key performance indicators, std headcount, std capacity, std allocation, std production leadtime, std operation procedures, work instructions and other standards.
11. To assist Operations Manager to handling customer complaints.
12. To assist Operations Manager to control overtime & turnover.
13. To assist Operations Manager to handling staff complaints and making proper preventive actions.
14. To report self-performance weekly, monthly and yearly based on the above.
Yêu cầu công việc1. College or above, preferably major in textile or industrial management
2. More than 5 years working experiences on workshop management position
3. Good at Excel, Word, Powerpoint software
4. Good communication and presenting skills and can develop healthy interpersonal relations
5. Excellent pressure resistance capability
6. Ambitions to pursue for higher level achievement rather than comfortable with no change
7. Passion to be engaged into manufacturing on-site management
Fluent in Vietnamese and English
1. Ability to distinguish tube color and thread types.
2. Kronos Associate Pay System, Plant Goals, Weekly cost reports, Monthly Performance reports, mainframe computer access, office supplies
Quyền lợi được hưởng- KPI bonus
- 13th month salary
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí