công ty TNHH sản xuất & kinh doanh vinfast - thành viên của vingroup
Lượt xem: 395
Cập nhật: 20/10/2018 (4 năm trước)
Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụNhân viên
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles, especially in Fixed asset or Costing
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Premium Healthcare
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC