The Partner Sales Account Manager (PAM) will link Sales and Purchasing activities to ensure the company get the best margin in each purchasing with any supplier in a timely and accurate order fulfillment. Responsible for handling relationship with suppliers, get all information related to sales, target, procedure, process, policy, incentive, support… and inform back to the team, drive the supplier’s target until the company get the best benefit of sales.
• Build up supplier relationship as a vendor manager (understand organization chat, the role/responsibility of each individual, policy, process, support, sales target, incentives, program, training, marketing fund…)
• Maintain personal relationship with supplier people and internal team.
• Consult the latest supplier’s solution trend, market trend, supplier’s benefit to the company and get the highest margin from vendors.
• Follow and deliver right message from suppliers about training, certificate, goal to reach to the company.
• Collect all project information inside and outside of the company and deal to get the highest benefit for each deal need to purchase goods.
• Understand and capture unique requirements of orders and projects and ensure adherence from suppliers
• Verify equipment compatibility in site-specific application (i.e. stock, time of delivery, outdoor, high traffic, assembly bundles, etc)
• Manage and maintain database with order status and related agreements
• Create and improve templates for quoting, ordering and delivery
• Process Sales and Purchase order entry, confirm pricing data and maintain records, working closely with finance department
• Liaise with suppliers, distributors and logistics and internal sales, operations and accounting teams
• Coordinate Order & Delivery logistics