- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcGeographical Responsibilities: South & Central of Vietnam (from Quang Tri downwards and other areas if needed)
Position Objective: This statement should be a general summary of the responsibilities listed in the next section.
• Being responsible for fraud investigation, including but not limited to distribution channels, internal enabling functions and third-party,
• Assisting the Head of Fraud Investigation in business quality, fraud awareness and early detection program.
• Successfully promoting the compliance culture in the team and the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities Describe specific key functions of the position or the essential areas of responsibilities, listing the most important first.
Begin each statement with an action verb Describe what, how, and why role/responsibility is performed.
Indicate average percentage of time each responsibility takes.
• Perform effective and quality investigation into all complaints to distribution channels, internal enabling functions and third-party escaladed by relevant stakeholders and assure aligned with Distribution Disciplinary Framework, Zero-Tolerance principle and regulatory requirements.
o Make initial assessment on the complaints
o Prepare a plan for investigation
o Work with respective parties for interview; collect, clarify, review & validate information & evidences
o Determine the misconduct and propose possible actions to MCC
• Comprehend and adhere to the Company strategies to embed risk-based controls for sales process.
• Analyze misconduct/fraud data/information to identify the risk and recommend for preventive and detective actions.
• Conduct independent on-going assessment of business quality and market misconduct risks (by drawing the results of the trends noted from monitoring of risk indicators and any other monitoring activities) and reporting results and key findings to Management.
• Prepare reports to the Group Investigation
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
• Timely & accurately complete the investigation and escalade the issue to Management.
• Detection of compliance issues from compliance review.
• Contribution for preventive and detective compliance programs.
• Perform compliance induction program for new joiners
• Liaise with relevant departments: Customer Care, Sale Compliance team, Business Quality team, Legal, Agency Training, Operations and Distribution Channels
• Report to Group Investigation
• Conduct investigation on sale forces
• Liaise with customers
• Liaise and correspond with the local police and/or service providers of fraud investigation
Most challenges: Provide oversight on misconduct/fraud trends and Perform thorough investigation to successfully identify the risk, the misconduct/fraud, root cause analysis and propose proper remedial actions.
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum Job Requirements:
• Education – A bachelor degree preferable in Law or Police
• Experience – At least 7 years of experience of which 3 years in Compliance at financial institution and having supervisory role. Experience in life insurance is preferred.
• Special skills:
– Strong analysis, communication and investigation skills
– Managerial skill
– Good time management
– Able to work under pressure
– Fluent English is preferred
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
Attach organization structure, if available
This position is one of two direct reports to Head of Fraud Investigation
Reporting to jobholder: no
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí