- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
• Monitor detection systems (SAS.EFM) and ensure that all cases are attended urgently after created. Achieve the standard create to open hour set by the regional.
• Take proper action to prevent further fraud transaction on the credit/debit card account by blocking the card.
• Take urgent action to contact merchant/acquirer for fraudulent transaction cancellation if applicable.
• Respond to external parties (acquirer, merchant, and other risk contact) and internal parties (Authorization, Customer Service, Charge back, Credit and Collection) regarding the transaction fraud issue.
• Perform all administrative job and follow up action required related to the early detection functionality including Warning bulletin listing, card blocking monitoring, fraud tagging, account at risk, fraud documentation and the preliminary analysis on point of compromised, etc…
• Provides excellent customer service to complex inbound/outbound customer calls by keeping up to date on training and internal communications.
• Apply high customer service standard to all customers and perform sound protection for HSBC customers by transaction monitoring function. Provide a reliable & trustful response for all customer queries and take necessary action to avoid complaints from customers.
• Certified to handle multiple propositions (i.e. card product, internet banking) and has specialized in one of the high complex roles within Fraud Risk & Investigation.
• Owns and resolves issues.
• Treat customers fairly and with integrity.
• Acts as a role model for our Group values and behaviours (Open, dependable, Connected) supporting colleagues and customers to deliver superior customer service through these values
• Acts as the officer in charge while the manager is out, providing relief assignments as required.
• Values diversity amongst team.
• Acts a as mentor to assist new joiners as required
• Knowledge of Group compliance, Operational Risk, BIM, FIM, RCA requirement, regional guidelines and local procedures.
• Maintains HSBC internal control standards.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree with 2 years experiences in transaction banking ( card / account transactions)
• Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
• Open to working flexible shifting schedules
• Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
• Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
• Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
• Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
• Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
• Displays patience and empathy
• A knowledge expert who has the ablity to teach/mentor others
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí