- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
70% - Analysis & Reporting for: Commodity and FX Position Monitoring
- Perform independent credit assessment on limit requests for current or new counterparty
- Conduct analysis on trade-related risks (of medium to high complexity) and partner with Sr Traders and other relevant functions teams to identify, analyze, and include relevant risks on the position report.
- Validate and analyze the position reports for commodity, foreign exchange, and counterparty risks that are distributed to the multiple Senior stakeholders involved including trading team, the commercial team, other Finance functions.
- Ensure positions and daily P&L is updated accurately and able to explain underlying medium to high complexity reason for movements.
- Ensure compliance, specifically with risk reporting and contract structuring and valuation.
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the following areas: Credit assessment, Limits setting, Exposure monitoring/ reporting, AR collections, Past due monitoring & control andd Contract validation & timely entry into ERP system.
- Manage other ad hoc reports/ requests.
30% - Business Partnering
- Provide risk mitigation solutions and facilitate various risk discussions with business teams and leaders while keeping in mind the growth/ expansion of business.
- With limited oversight, communicates issues appropriately with relevant internal and external partners.
- Collaborates with senior management and the business team’s liaison to identify root causes of disputes and propose solutions.
- Partner with trading in providing explanations to trading activities impacting the business P&L.
- Create a culture of cooperation and maintain a sound communication between the commercial teams.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Banking
- Minimum 5 years of finance and banking experience.
- Strong accounting experience with technical knowledge in Commodity, Forex and Counterparty risk.
- Strong Learning and execution agility to understand new derivative products, trading strategies and business model.
- Demonstrated change agility.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of derivative products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Business level of English Proficiency, both written and verbal.
Preferred Required Qualifications:
- Experience in Commodity trading business.
- Experience with Corporate Banking or FX trading will be a plus
- Proficient knowledge in current business financial processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization and intellectual curiosity.
- Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP, and Lynx.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & yearly bonus
- 14 Annual Leaves/ year & AON Health Care for employee & family
- Shuttle Bus from District 1