Mô tả công việc
70% - Analysis & Reporting for: Commodity and FX Position Monitoring
- Perform independent credit assessment on limit requests for current or new counterparty
- Conduct analysis on trade-related risks (of medium to high complexity) and partner with Sr Traders and other relevant functions teams to identify, analyze, and include relevant risks on the position report.
- Validate and analyze the position reports for commodity, foreign exchange, and counterparty risks that are distributed to the multiple Senior stakeholders involved including trading team, the commercial team, other Finance functions.
- Ensure positions and daily P&L is updated accurately and able to explain underlying medium to high complexity reason for movements.
- Ensure compliance, specifically with risk reporting and contract structuring and valuation.
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the following areas: Credit assessment, Limits setting, Exposure monitoring/ reporting, AR collections, Past due monitoring & control andd Contract validation & timely entry into ERP system.
- Manage other ad hoc reports/ requests.
30% - Business Partnering
- Provide risk mitigation solutions and facilitate various risk discussions with business teams and leaders while keeping in mind the growth/ expansion of business.
- With limited oversight, communicates issues appropriately with relevant internal and external partners.
- Collaborates with senior management and the business team’s liaison to identify root causes of disputes and propose solutions.
- Partner with trading in providing explanations to trading activities impacting the business P&L.
- Create a culture of cooperation and maintain a sound communication between the commercial teams.