Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
The Head of Front Office is responsible for the overall performance of the Clinic as well as the Health Check business for CityClinic at the Crescent Plaza, 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Front Office HR & Planning Duties.
- Staffing with necessary skills to complete tasks;
- Organize workflows and ensure sufficient staff to complete tasks;
- Ensure staff receive necessary training relevant to provide excellent Customer Service;
- Organize rosters to ensure staff coverage on daily basis;
- Set staff Key Performance Indicators and measure on monthly basis;
- Regular meet with staff to discuss performance and improvements;
- Coordinate with HC Team & provide planning for the Corporate Health check ;
- Ensure staff and operational discipline;
- Work with HR to recruit part-time/seasonal staff for peak periods or on-site corporate health checks.
2. Operations Work Flow & Facility Management.
- Manage proper patient flow to avoid congestion in system and/or during Corporate Health Checks;
- Ensure proper documentation completed at every station on completion of patient visit;
- Ensure all patient information collected for each patient to produce a medical report at the end of cycle;
- Ensure accuracy of information in each file;
- Organize work flow to minimize waiting time;
- Ensure all work stations are manned on time every time;
- Ensure patients are aware of work flow when they enter clinic;
- Learn from other international business and employ best practices where appropriate;
- Accommodate client requests whenever possible;
- Arrange for sample collections to be done prior to clients visiting Clinic;
- Ensure equipment in good working order at all times;
- Notify management of equipment needs or issues in timely manner;
- Ensure excellent house-keeping at all time;
- Ensure that the facility and equipment are clean and well maintained by cleaning, security and maintenance teams;
- Ensure that the load of the clinic is managed well and facilitate the planning so that the clinic is always working at capacity.
3. Communication & Customer Service.
- Maintain good communication with patients who visit Clinic and corporate clients;
- Inform management of problems or issues that need their attention on a regular basis;
- Inform clients of any changes in schedule or processes;
- Ensure to maintain strict confidentiality with clients’ and company’s medical information;
- Lead the weekly clinic operation meetings with all key staff to ensure we deal with potential issues in a timely manner;
- Ensure good client communication at all times;
- Deal with complaints as and when they arise and resolve problems;
- Liaise with all departments within CityClinic necessary to complete the services offered by the Clinic;
- Develop key relationships with Head Nurses, Lab Managers, Med Dir, Doctors, Clinic Coordinator in TB, Admin/Purchasing Manager and any other key management positions;
- Develop sound relationships with staff at the Clinic and work closely with Clinic sales persons and Marketing Dept.
4. Overall financial performance of the Clinic.
- Ensure monthly retail, upsell, cross-sell sales targets are achieved;
- Coordinate with corporate sales team to achieve corporate sales targets;
- Process all documentation necessary for completion of delivery of services and their appropriate billing;
- Ensure good retention of existing clients and adding new clients annually;
- Develop business and adapt to changing client needs.
- Provide leadership for team at the Clinic;
- Demonstrate good management skills and decision making in daily business;
- Ensure Clinic team integrates with CityClinic as a whole.