Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Đại học trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:1 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
Admin & General Affairs:
- Manage all the jobs of General Affairs including facility management, canteen service, security, cleaning, customer visit, transportation arrangement, hotel, air ticket booking and other office arrangement and cost saving manner.
- Manage all foreign employee’s activities such as work permit, visa, temporary resident card, etc.
- Manage and follow up all the service contracts.
- Be in charge of legal document of Company.
- Perform full HR administrative function in areas of recruitment and selection, employee and industrial relations, welfare and benefits management, performance management, training and development.
- Supervise and modify HR policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines in compliance with customer’ requirements and local authorities.
- Review and update the employee handbook.
- Construction salary scale system, Company policies management.
- Responsible for monthly salary calculation, PIT.
- Establish training system, training plan and execute plan.
- Maintain communication system for employee about HR policies and customer’ standard.
- Responsible to help management, staff and union members work co-operatively together, and manage the negotiation of employment agreements, personal grievances or disputes, and other employment issues.
- Communicate closely with Department Managers in providing the necessary HR support.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when required to do so by the management.
SEA (Social Environmental Affairs):
- Set up, maintain and manage the health, safety & environmental (HSE) system complied with law and customer’s requirements.
- Understand labor code related with the rights and obligations of worker such as working condition, wages, social insurance, welfare... in order to apply well in company and control continuously.
- Ensure the HSE condition and firefighting system complied with applicable law and customer’s requirement.
- Prepare documents before auditors coming to AUDIT
- Prepare documents before local government officers such as Environment dept, Fire police office, Management board,… coming to check about environment, fire system, working hours – labor policy.
- After auditor sending issue report to company, follow up to improve issue how issues become better as auditors mentioned in the issue report.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience as Admin / HR / Social Compliance roles for manufacturing company.
- Experience in Audit manufacturing factories.
- Strong knowledge in Labor Law.
- Fluent in English (Speaking & writing)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus
- Company trip
- Minimum 12 annual leaves per year
- Negotiation when interview