Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
• Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
• Liaise with company’s management & regional management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
• Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
• Keep the existing business stable with healthy profitable operations
• Manage and control the overall costs of the business unit, including but not limited to labor costs, operational costs, food costs, overhead costs, and other related costs;
• To control the operations on the quality & technical aspect, make sure the daily costing of all sites are in the designed scope.
• Must closely monitor all accounts receivable and overdue accounts to ensure a healthy cash flow within the Business unit.
• Manage and develop the company’s operations for Branches, keep the smooth running of the department.
• Obtain close relationship with clients to provide high standard services
• Ensure client satisfaction in accordance with contractual terms. Improve the running of the existing contracts (RH, operations, purchasing etc…)
• Supervise the staffing of all site; lead, manage and coach all his subordinates, and build team spirit of the whole department
• Settle the problems occur in the operations department
• Cooperate with all Company’s internal departments, suppliers, customers, authorities, external consultants / auditors, and work in close collaboration to ensure stable development of the sites
• Manage the department internal issues
• To adhere to the service quality required by ADEN. Ensure operation service standards of quality are being followed and met in all sites;
• To build rapport and strong partnership with existing and potential clients by regular communication and meeting. Considering customer needs and requests;
• To enhance a culture of service excellence rooted on the solid implementation of
• Create and sustain a strong customer satisfaction and relations system in the business unit to monitor customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of service quality;
People Management and Development
• Give clear goals, vision and direction to all Business unit team members to engage them in performing effectively and efficiently in alignment with overall ADEN business strategy;
• Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrating good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results;
• Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximize their potential and career development in the company;
• Adhere to the safety, security and environmental advocacy of ADEN. To ensure safety and security of BU employees and assets considering the environment and local community where we operate;
• Propagate the 4-management method (Professionalism, Standardization, Procedure, and People oriented).