Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
A. Responsibilities include the following:
1. Record accounting transactions into software
2. Receive, check payment request from other department, perform payments in accordance to payment terms
3. Debt collection
4. Issue debit note, credit note for intercom monthly
5. Raise purchase order and invoice for external customer
6. Follow up all accounts: payable, receivable, cash, bank,
7. Prepare depreciation for fixed assets, allocation for repaid expenses.
8. Closing monthly financial accounts
9. Oversea payment to vendors and administration expenses
10. Assist on procurement activities
11. Responsible for preparation of Letter of Credit and other payment guarantee documents.
12. Preparation tax reports quarterly and internal report monthly
13. PIT, CIT Finalization and make financial report at the end of the year
14. Preparations of accounts for audit and oversea company year-end audits.
15. Ensure compliance of the Vietnam accounting standard and company policies & procedures.
16. Any authority assigned by General Manager from time to time.
17. Social Insurance handle
B. Responsible for the report
1. The day-to-day management of the accounting department is in line with the companys policy and the Vietnamese accounting standards
2. review payment documents, check diary entries (AR-AP, sister fees, bank reconcile, payroll, insurance, fixed assets, depreciation
3. the cost of prepaid expenses, postpaid expenses .. to ensure timely account closure, receive debt notes, credit cards ....
4. Quarterly report on the next 12 months
5. VAT, PIT, CIT, invoice - Tax Department on the next 30 months
6. Discuss with auditors
7. Completion of CIT and PIT
8. Issued financial statements on March