Mô tả công việc
Blue River Hotel is looking for a talent to play the key role in developing our system. Bx welcome young, energetic and dynamic talent who share our passion and vision to join our family. This is a unique opportunity in our restructuring stage to be a part of building new hospitality business. Begins in the heart is the our expectation for our people. You will be challenged and experienced launching and operating successful businesses. Bx is building a strong team spirit, openess, innovation and strong collaboration. We are looking for young spirit who have desire to build something new and actively support our new hotel in its growth
. • Dealing with booking • Completing procedures when guest arrive and leave
• Choosing rooms and handing out keys, showing guest the room and serving drinks in the bar
• Preparing bills and taking payments
• Taking and Passing on messages to guests
• Dealing with special request from guest ( like booking theater tickets or storing valuable items )
• Answering questions
• Dealing with complaint or problems
• Other task assgined from managers
• Encouragement: Giving ideas/ innovations learned and created from the lesson of actual situatuion You’ll usually work as part of a team and you may be responsible for one area like managing telephone reservations or guest departures. You’ll spend most of your time at a reception desk, using a computer and a telephone switchboard. However, you haven’t just been a normal receptionist, you will join the weekly/monthly critical thinking meeting and voice key observations. You will also be supporting the manager, founder with investment decision and newly launched business.
- Chào đón khách check in, check out và tư vấn các dịch vụ
của khách sạn
đi kèm cho khách .
- Báo cáo hàng ngày số lượng khách lưu trú và phân loại từng đối tượng khách hàng
- Nắm kiến thức cơ bản về giao tiếp & xử lý trong nghiệp vụ lễ tân
- Đối chiếu các đơn đặt phòng online, kênh bán hàng
- Hướng dẫn, giải quyết các thắc mắc của khách hàng.