Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
1. PR – Marketing
- Responsible for PR, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Media, Events and Customer Service of each brand and implement the strategy in the most effective way.
- Budget management for PR - Marketing activities.
- Prepare marketing plans for each brand by month / season / year.
- Outline, develop the implementation of Pr - Marketing strategies to meet the goals of business, sales, enhance the image of the brand, attract customers.
- Negotiate and increase efficiency, reduce costs from Communication and Media partners.
- Report and feedback the results of Pr - Marketing projects.
- Develop relationships with journalists, media organizations.
- Coordinate closely with the Brand Management and Team Pr - Marketing to solve problems arising.
- Responsible for public relations activities of the company to maintain and improve the reputation / image of the company.
- Synthesize and add ideas into the PR-Marketing and submitted to the Board for approval.
- Coordinate with potential partners to combine PR and marketing activities.
- Negotiate programs with partners, both in terms of terms, conditions and implementation costs.
- Ensure compliance with label guidelines in communication.
- Collaborate closely with Brand managers in all media relations activities and events.
- Manage the budget for the companys communications activities.
- Plan, organize and direct large community events.
- Prepare, assign and supervise PR-MKT staffs to conduct events for the brand as well as for the company. Responsible for the work to be done regarding this event, including food services, staff training, menus and entertainment programs (if any).
- In addition, pay close attention to the customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the event.
- Develop relationships with potential partners for sponsorship for the companys activities and events.
- Manage the event budget effectively in the approved plan.
- Carry out monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyze the effectiveness of the programs implemented for the Board.