Mô tả công việc
Reporting to: Regional Commercial Manager/ Commercial Safety Manager
Office: Hai Phong office
Work location: Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Nam Dinh, Thai Binh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An...
This position will support SHE/SALE Managers in implementation of safety plans and activities related to on-road safety and Supervising all aspects related to Safety, Health and Environment outside production premises to ensure the safe and secured working environment for Heineken staff and day-to-day activities of the company to be environmental friendly.
1. Responsible for road safety: Support the Safety Manager in roll out of HHN Road safety program including:
- To be responsible for the operation of road safety education, training and publicity and promotion of the Road Safety Plan
- To organise traffic/driving education courses.( company drivers and outsourcing drivers for 2&4 wheels )
- To liaise with contractor and client staff and deliver road safety and safety event presentations.
- To provide an advisory support service for client on road safety and safety in events.
- Participating in driver behaviour assessment
- Responsible for the implementation and progress of Road safety – Life Saving Rules (LSR) from Heineken Global.
- Collecting accident, incident, near misses data and participating in their investigation and follow up.
- Prepare the route risk assessment and follow up action plan
- To implement safety audit system for events & road safety
- Prepare all reports related to HHN road safety and events.
Make sure all activities and plans related to road safety are aligned with Heineken procedure and processes as well as Vietnam law.
2. Responsible for company’s environment
• Responsible to manage and implement all environmental activities and plans for outside production areas (Offices and events, depots…)
• Manage visits of inspectors in the field of environment (NEA and other authorities).
• To understand and comply with the company’s environmental policy and local laws
• Coordinate with legal section to make sure all licences and certificates related to environment are valid.