Tìm kiếm nâng cao✖
Trình độ học vấn
Hình thức công việc
Chi tiết tuyển dụng
Địa điểm tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Lượt xem: 419
Ngày cập nhật: 05/06/2018
** Position Summary:
- Responsible in managing the packaging operation to ensure that all products are packaged to conformance with the desired specifications and making reports as requirement.
- Leading team member toward WCBO standard.
** Key Responsibilities:
* Safety and Hygiene tasks
- GMP - safety and packaging.
- Ensure cleaning procedures for all equipment and plant during start-up, operation and shutdown are implemented.
- Ensure all people working follow the company safety rules and regulations. And continuously educate people on safety behaviours.
- Ensure plant and machinery comply with safety standards.
* Quality tasks
- Quality control on incoming packaging material, routine sampling during production and the physic-chemical analyses on process and product samples.
- Ensure process quality control is complied with updated Heineken process standards and description.
- Ensure total Quality management (TQM) program such as FSSC, ISO 9001-2015, total Productive management (TPM) and continuous Improvement (CI) take place at the process and operational level.
* Operations tasks
- Ensure packaging operations comply with Heineken GPI standards with the implementation of testing and inspection to verify the controls are in order.
- Achieve the KPIs of Packaging, line OPIs, energy, water consumption, material wastage and product losses etc.
* Maintenance tasks
- Up keeping packaging plant and equipment as the provision of safe working environment and efficient tools for the team to be efficient in productivity.
- Ensure CILT standards for all equipment during start-up, operation and shutdown are implemented.
- Facilitate, and coordinate for troubleshooting and maintenance tasks are implement successfully.
* People development tasks
- Train, coach and develop skills and attitude of packaging technicians towards a self-directed work team managing the following aspects of the packaging line (HPO).
- Review training need and propose training plan for Packaging Technicians to be multi-tasking and multi-skilling.
- Prepare reports as requirement / specification.
- Any other task assigned by the Management team.
- University degree. In Sciences (Background on mechanical / food processing/ chemical is an advantage).
- At least 3 years of similar working experience.
- Understanding HHN mission statement and the developmental /star points.
- Production planning.
- Machinery and process know-how in Packing area.
- Planned and preventive maintenance system and TPM application.
- Industrial relations and personnel management.
- Cleaning agents and disinfectants relevant to the food industry.
- Safety, health and environmental standards of Vietnam governmental Regulations and other international standards.
- Quality system and packaging materials auditor.
- HACCP/ISO 9001-2015 standards and requirements.
- Strong team and leadership skills. Trouble-shooting skills.
- Able to make suggestion/ recommendation for improvement of production efficiency.
- Good in English skills
Chia sẻ công việc này !!!
Địa chỉ : Tầng 8, Tòa Nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Quận Hai Bà Trưng ,Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Công Ty Trách Nhiệm Hữu Hạn Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội - Nhà sản xuất và kinh doanh các nhãn hiệu bia toàn cầu HEINEKEN, TIGER, LARUE... hiện đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng cho những vị trí sau:
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí:
Từ khóa liên quan
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Tòa Nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Quận Hai Bà Trưng ,Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Quy mô : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viênchi tiết công ty