Địa chỉ: Phu Nu Building, 20 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Mô tả công ty
Home Credit Group (Home Credit B.V. and its subsidiaries) is a leading mass market consumer finance provider with €14.7bn of assets; which was established in 1997 in the Czech Republic. Since then it has experienced considerable growth in 11 countries including Rusia, Belarus, Czech republic, Slovakia, Kazakhstan, China, Việt Nam, India….. Our 120,000 employees serve more than 70 million customers. Home Credit Vietnam officially operated in Vietnam since 2009, is one of the leading companies in the consumer financial field with 3 outstanding benefits for customers: fast, convenient and friendly. Home Credit now has the headquarters in HCMC and representative offices in 10 provinces nationwide. In Vietnam market, Home Credit is now one of leading consumer finance companies. After 8 years of operation, Home Credit has built the network of 7,000 retail outlets in 63 cities and provinces nationwide. With more than 10,000 employees nationwide, Home Credit has served 6.63 million customers in Vietnam with 03 main products: Installment loans to buy motorbikes, Installment loans to buy consumer durables, and Cash loan. In addition, in order to create biggest convenience for customers to make payment, Home Credit has cooperated with many payment method providers, namely Payoo with 3,000 transaction points, MoMo with 4,000 transaction points, Viettel stores, postal system, and banks having transaction network nationwide.
• Work with other members of a planning team to develop application software. • Work with other members to find out solution for technical issues/problems. • Design, implement, test and maintain java application software • To take part in software and architectural development activities • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle • Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging • Identifying production and non-production application issues • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications • Recommend changes to improve established java application processes • Develop technical designs for application development • Develop efficient application code for java programs • Create application documentation • Cooperation with Business analysts, Data analysts, Testing team, Open API team. • Communication business and colleagues from other countries.
- Data mining and ad-hoc analysis - Statistical analyses of credit portfolio, stress-testing - Improvement of business strategies, actively propose changes - Review/Suggestion& problem solving with issue relate to data and data flows - Managing development projects of Risk/IT department - Data mart development and procedures optimizing
Future Analyst Program is the program for fresh graduates or experienced ones who are interested in developing your career in Big Data Analytics with starting the six - month journey of Data Analyst role in Home Credit - a leading consumer finance in Vietnam where dedicates to a data-driven business model with strong investment in analysis works at various business aspects. * What is in it for you? - Hands on experience with Big Data system from global leading consumer finance group. - Exposure with multinational working environment with Data Science Experts - On job training for Data Analysis expertise with 1:1 mentorship from four Departments: CRM, Underwriting, IT, Operations. - Opportunity to become an official staff during six months of the program. II. Selection process: + Application & Online Test: from 31 Aug 2018 to 3 Oct 2018 + Assessment (HR Interview & Group Presentation): Only one day 5 Oct 2018 + Expected On boarding date 15 Oct 2018
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Front-end Developer to join our team. You will be a key-person in building the company’s new innovative Web solutions and be a part of Agile team. Your solutions will have a large impact on how we communicate and interact with our existing as well as new customers. You will be working in office building at Thao Dien in a multi-department, multi-nationality, financial-oriented working environment with friendly, funny and pro-active team members to: Create modern, high performance NodeJS sites from visual designs. Ensure cross-browser, cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Working closely with Product managers, Designer to better understand requirements and user experience Support Back-end development and troubleshooting. Using your experience, industry knowledge and best practice to develop world class applications Ability to work independently as well as in a team Keep abreast of latest development techniques and security practices * WHY YOULL LOVE WORKING HERE Extremely Attractive Salary 13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus AON Health Care 24/7 Accidental Insurance 100% Social Insurance Pay Meal Allowance Yearly Medical Checkup 15 Annual Leaves Professional and Transparent Working Environment. Apply Latest Financial Technology in the World Chance to Provide Training and Be Trained Onsite at Home Credit in 11 countries.
- Undertake daily administration, including monitoring system performance. - Maintaining database and ensuring its availability to users. - Manage data to give users the ability to access. - Modify existing databases or instruct programmers and analysts on the required changes. - Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications. - Development and design of database strategies. - Monitoring, improving database performance and capacity. - Planning for future expansion requirements. - Planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the database. - Ensuring successful backups, and developing, implementing disaster recovery plans. - Take part in IT projects that are relevant to Databases and Windows/Linux-based systems. - Document IT Systems and make sure that the documents are up-to-date. - Coordinate with other systems administrators to make sure that the systems have maximum uptime and security. - Research and propose new technologies that will benefit the company. For Oracle (Primary): - Designing, installing, configuring, administering, capacity planning, monitoring, backup and recovery, security related to Oracle DBMS in Linux/Unix (Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard). - Installing, configuring, managing and maintaining (Administering) Linux environment (preferred). For SQLServer (Preferred): - Designing, installing, configuring, administering, capacity planning, monitoring, backup and recovery, security related to Microsoft SQL Server. - Installing, configuring, managing and maintaining (Administering) Windows Server environment, Active Directory, Policies, Exchange, File & Printing Server (preferred).
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư, Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Hồ Chí Minh
- Responsibility for ensuring a unified methodology for the area of operational risk management across the company - Creating, updating and maintaining relevant policies and guidelines - Transfer of know-how and best practices in op. risks within the company - Identification and understanding of the need for operational risk training - Preparation, development and updating of training materials - Managing training within the company for staff of all levels - Training / workshops with Operational Risk Coordinators - Ensuring quality in the area of operational risk management within the company - Participation in the implementation of management tools op. risks especially in the part of the specification and documentation of implemented tools - Providing training on the functioning and use of these tools - Possible assistance to Operational Risk Coordinators in this area
- Collaborate with other team members to clarify requirements, define conceptual ideas, and plan projects. - Create wireframes, mockups, documents.. for projects. - Design pages/layouts and graphical elements of websites (including responsive designs), mobile applications and user interfaces. - Implement a unique user experience within design orientated projects. - Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for websites and mobile applications. - Participate in the development process from definition, through design, develop, build, test, release, and maintenance for UI/UX related issues. - Prototyping, sketching, pixel-perfect design skills will all be utilized daily. - Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the web and mobile design field. - Can work closely with outsourcing partners in designing our applications (web/mobile).
Objective: Get QC team operated as per TLS requirements Detect operator mistake & urge team leader for coaching Smart check criteria set to ensure both operator quality and optimized QC capacity (headcount) Get operators & team leaders well aware of key training message after training session Ensure content of TLS training materials, work instructions, notices, rules, procedures, processes & other TLS calling related document(s) consistent & updated Get QC score over 95% Customer oriented Job Description: 1. Call quality checking & assurance: Initiate and maintain QC criteria to make sure TLS operators comply & follow TLS requirements Fulfill monthly QC check plan Report QC check results on weekly basis Make sure all official TLS work instructions, notices, rules, procedures, processes & other TLS calling related document(s) consistent & updated 2. Manage & develop QC team: Manage, develop QC team: QC Specialist, QC Training & Script Specialist Development & succession plan for QC team and individual 3. Ensure training needs: Provide and make sure TLS QC training/retraining plan meets TLS requirements & training contents are consistent 4. Script centralization & change for improvement: Initiate & drive script changes for client easy understanding, better sales & CRM requests including pilots 5. Main contact to inform changes to all operators: Be the main contact to inform changes in TLS 6. Improvement ideas: Initiate improvement area and coaching need for TLS operators Initiate improvement changes in QC team and other TLS sections (if any) 7. Customer centric: Show customer oriented thought, proposal, action and behavior 8. Other tasks: Other task assigned by Head of Telesales
The Financial Analyst will utilise his/her expertise in IFRS to manage reports to ensure their accuracy and transparency. • Be in charge of monthly financial reports include P&L, BS, Tax, Sales, Treasury reports in accordance with IFRS • Work with HQ team to prepare the quarterly and annual consolidation package • Work with External Auditors to ensure annual IFRS report is issued on time with expected quality • Support other departments to provide financial information for their reports • Handle other tasks assigned by Line manager
1. C&B Strategy & Competitiveness Work closely with CHRO in developing C&B strategy in alignment with business strategy Manage job evaluation process, job grading system as a foundation for salary structure, career roadmap, training and development Timely catch up with labor/C&B market information, update to related parties & propose relevant actions for competitiveness and employee retention Design, develop C&B programs and initiatives, including salary structure, benefits, incentives, recognition programs, etc to ensure internal fairness and external competitiveness 2. Policies, Procedures & Systems Development & Management Manage the review, update & development of policies, procedures & systems in compliance with legal requirements & HC policies Ensure proper implementation of C&B policies, procedures & systems, including effective communication and guidance 3. C&B Operaration Management Lead & manage C&B Team to conduct accurate & timely C&B periodical activities, including payroll, bonus, insurance, PIT, reports, budgeting, etc. Coach & develop C&B Team for proper operation & career advancement 4. Others Provide training, guidance or consulting to Managers to enhance C&B knowledge & support employee management Cooperate in HR/business projects to support enhancing company culture & employee engagement Participate in other assignments as required.
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư, Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Hồ Chí Minh
- Identify, develop and manage new business opportunities to bring Home Credit to a higher level. - Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to the CEO and Top Management Team. - Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organization’s products and services. - Lead meetings and negotiations with potential business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organization’s business interests. - Generate the new business opportunity, manage the project to get it started and ensure a smooth transition from project phase to the operation phase. - Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers and professionals to achieve established sales and business development goals.
Reports to / Báo cáo cho: IT Data Engineer Manager Introduction about HC and position: Home Credit Vietnam officially operated in Vietnam since 2008, is one of the leading companies in the consumer financial field with 3 outstanding benefits for customers: fast, convenient and friendly. Home Credit now has the headquarters in HCMC and representative offices in 10 provinces nationwide. In Vietnam market, Home Credit is now one of leading consumer finance companies. After 10 years of operation, Home Credit has built the network of 7,000 retail outlets in 63 cities and provinces nationwide.In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to define how Home Credit Vietnam consumes data and enable teams and users to make data-informed decisions.You will be responsible for overseeing data management activities including, data quality and maintenance of the business glossary to help our employees and the broader Home Credit Vietnam community. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage our massive datasets, work with the latest BI technologies and help us with choosing a right tool for data management. Responsibilities: - Promoting the concept of data as a business asset - Becoming a subject matter expert in data availability, quality, and suitability for downstream use - Fostering relationships with business units and developing an understanding of business functions and data needs - Acting as project lead for evaluation, selection, and deployment of metadata management solution and/or data catalog platform(s) - Coordinating initial automated, targeted, and crowd sourced documentation and annotation of data resources, including: Database, Table, Views, Values, ETL Package, Data Linage, Data Dictionary, Other datameta - Developing and implementing methods for formal data resource certification - Providing demonstrations of and training on metadata management / data catalog platform(s) and certifying users - Socializing data management initiatives and promoting adoption - Identifying problems, gaps, and opportunities, and recommending strategic and tactical options to address - Apply and enforce data standards and guidelines as established within the data governance framework to drive consistency in data definitions, sources, data usage and quality - Develops and executes data quality strategies, establishing and ensuring processes to continuously monitor data quality and to proactively detect, correct and prevent invalid data - Develop and maintain data stewardship procedures and documentation - Develop data dictionary and data definitions for each data subject including data standards, data formats, preferred data sources, validation rules and data usage policies - Create metrics to measure data quality targets and conduct policy reviews to ensure business processes are effective in minimizing risk derived from bad data - Conduct research into data quality issues and develop programs/scripts to profile data within key data stores
Reports to / Báo cáo cho: IT Testing Manager • Estimate man-day and provide timeline for automating test scenario. • Do Java coding to automate manual test case either for Web, Mobile, or API. • Prepare test environment, test data, jenkin configuration if require. • Communicate with developer, data analyst, business analyst, business user for to write story/scenario to cover requirement as needed. • Run, analyze automation test report then send out to the team. • Perform Beta/UAT testing if require. • Report bugs if found any when run automation or perform manual test. • Review regression test scenario and update if any. Skills and Experience : • 3+ years’ experience playing as Automation Tester position, having experience in developing test automation solutions. • Experience using technology of Selenium 2.0 (WebDriver, the Page Object Pattern) with Jbehave/Cucumber. • Experiences in testing REST/SOAP API using tool like Postman/SOAPUI. • Experiences in automation testing on Mobile using Appium. • Experiences with Continuous Integration using Jenkin tool with an understanding of continuous deployment. • Experience with Java as a development language for automation; Good at using Spring framework is a great advantage. • Solid experience with BDD concept. • Familiarity with Web Application structures – to be able to write automation abstraction code for web automation (reliant on CSS, JS, and the DOM). • Good at English Communication.
Reports to : CRM Manager - Cooperates with : +CRM Lifecycle and credit cards teams +Risk departement +Sales department +IT departament +Finance departament +Operations +Telesales department +Head quarter - Key responsibilities/duties : + Sales results : Support business to deliver overall sales results on time and on budget. + CRM activities Continuously work on improvement of existing CRM processes and establish new ones as the portfolio of clients and products will grow. Analyze the sales growth potential or fixing issue. Writing PL SQL scripts and maintaining data reports. + Cash loan products Assist CRM Manager on design and roll-out of direct cash loan product sales. + 3rd party products Assist CRM Manager on design and roll-out of 3rd party products sales. + Reporting & Control Assist CRM Analysis Manager to implement process and measurement for product and client portfolios. Assist CRM Analysis Manager to monitor regular tasks performance - Objective : +Analyze performance of cross-sell processes. +Evaluate pilots and champion/challenger tests. +Initiate improvements of processes and data operations +Building product and customer segmentations +Support business with product and campaign reporting and predictive models +Collect data to form reports as required +Support CRM team in daily operation +Support CRM analysis manager in team developing as lecture, training, experience sharing
Bảo hiểm, Luật - Pháp lý, Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Hồ Chí Minh
- Thiết lập và duy trì hệ thống lưu giữ, quản lý, chuyển nhượng, thu hồi và xử lý thông tin bí mật và cơ sở dữ liệu bảo mật ... - Lập kế hoạch / quản lý các chương trình/ dự án để đạt được kết quả/ mục tiêu cụ thể. - Giám sát tiến độ so với lịch trình - Quản lý cơ sở dữ liệu. - Biên dịch và tổng hợp báo cáo an ninh - Phiên dịch và cập nhật kết quả công việc của nhóm Chuyên viên an ninh vào các chương trình thích hợp. - Thiết kế, phát triển, cung cấp và tiến hành đào tạo cho nhân viên mới, thành viên trong nhóm và những người khác - Đưa ra các giải pháp/khuyến nghị về cải tiến an ninh để bảo mật quản lý và đội ngũ quản lý - Đại diện phòng An ninh để hỗ trợ / công tác cho công ty và tham dự các cuộc họp /hoạt động được chỉ định. - Tham gia vào quá trình kiểm tra an ninh thích hợp như Mua sắm bí ẩn và điều tra… - Chuẩn bị và quản lý ngân sách hàng năm cho bộ phận MBP (quản lý theo Kế hoạch) - Tham gia vào quá trình/ chương trình an ninh thích hợp.
Career Objective: Lead Customer Experience Department in Home Credit Vietnam Collect & analyze staff & client feedback Investigate pain points with all involved departments & raise to Custex Board Organize & manager bi-weekly Custex Board (Exco members) Manage & coordinate pain point task list with responsible middle managers Develop & distribute communication about solved pain points & improvements Plan & initiate a cultural change program to build a “customer-obsessed” culture Job Description: Collect & analyze staff & client feedback Participates in meetings with front end staff & clients to collect feedback to understand & discuss detailed pain points Conducts data gathering meetings and reporting of all client-facing and communication areas to analyze major impacting complaint, inquiry and feedback topics from customer Investigate pain points with all involved departments & raise to Custex Board Define pain points and research customer cases in involved departments Investigate & analyze pain points to understand possible improvement areas within departments or cross departments Organize bi-weekly Custex Board for analytics, pain point & follow-up task Manage & coordinate pain point task list with responsible middle managers Track & supervise customer experience improvement tasks Measure, monitor & analyze customer experience data development on major KPI’s (complaints, inquiries, NPS, media complaints, surveys, etc.) Develop & distribute communication about solved pain points & improvements Design & distribute monthly customer experience newsletter Present customer experience update regularly to middle managers & sales network Plan & initiate a cultural change program to build a “customer-obsessed” culture create events / contests and further cultural transformation programs to improve customer experience in Home Credit
Kế toán - Kiểm toán, Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Hồ Chí Minh
Key responsibilities/duties : 1. Daily work + Daily review the reconciliation with all bank accounts on timely + Daily review the reconciliation all data related to payments + Checking all the payment requests to ensure correctness, complied with internal policies, internal rules, and local regulations + Checking all the entries on Accounting system to ensure correctly. + Following up all the projects relate to AP team. + Resolve the problems belong to payment and AP team. + Be responsible registered new bank account at the banks. + Cooperate with Funding to ensure Cash Flow for payments and ratios + Follow due date of Loans and their interest 2. Monthly work + Checking and control all task of AP to closing book on end of month. + Allocate the cost in the accounting period. + Input Fixed Asset into Sun system. + Make sure all documents are filled fully at the end of the month and + Other tasks be authorized… 3. Management: + Manage AP team members to ensure AP tasks to solve smoothly + Train AP members so that they can back up tasks each other 4. Ad - hoc Tasks: + Looking for new ways to solve problems of Accounting process. + Improving skill of all accounting team members. + Support the other teams if need + Other unexpected tasks assigned by Chief Accountant
Technical applications specialist works mostly with application for: Maintenance task: • Monitor Application performance. • Collect user requirements, complaints… • Propose solution for change requests. • Manage function privileges, user rights matrix, system configurations… • Fix bugs. Testing task: • Conduct UAT for software release. • Implement & configure changes Application Support: • Support to Collection team about issues related to their application and tablet. • Update information about new functions, bugs and workaround solution. • Collect the requirement of user, improve to the user interface
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Gathering and completion of business requirements Consult business needs, suggest solutions and negotiate with business Active role in definition of IT solutions with business Sole responsibility for small and medium tasks Participation on IT and business projects Participation on system and acceptance testing Create specification documents (business, functional) Cooperate with local and also foreign development teams on delivery Have the knowledge of most business processes and information systems in the company
Objective: To provide business process solutions with strategic and customer-value view in support of organisational goals to meet internal and external customer expectations within process management framework and methodology Description: Drive the process mapping, analyzing, developing and implementing -Interface with functional process owners and users to define, analyse and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures and workflows with recommendations for best optimised solutions. - Administer a formal change management and custom report process to ensure management approval and standardisation across organisation - Provide post implementation support by serving as a liaison to troubleshoot process and/or procedures’ problems Establish, monitor, measure performance indicators to provide feedbacks on process performance Manage planning, performing and implementing process improvement initiatives - Analyse current state work methods, procedures, historical information and related data to provide recommended improvements based on Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology in an effort to improve quality and customer experience - Facilitate creative workshops to perform root cause analysis and brainstorm solutions and/or improvements - Coordinate with process owners and users to implement process improvements Apply knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members and users to obtain buy-in on proposed new business processes or changes to existing ones