Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
- Make sure all activity related to HR and HR accurate, on time and smoothly
- Consult to BOD and Production Manager the issue related to human resources
Compensation and Benefit: To implement and manage all daily C&B activities as:
- Checking monthly attendance records, daily absences, tardiness, official business trip, overtime, annual leave, sick leave of employees.
- Monthly payroll, SHUI calculation, other benefits scheme; PIT (resident or non-resident tax payer and finalization).
- International health care insurance, employee care insurance and workmen compensation insurance for expats, employees, workers.
- Be the first contact for all C&B questions from employees.
- Play key role in developing and adjusting related policy in accordance with company’s business plan.
KPI & PERFORMANCE REVIEW
- To coordinate with the other Head of Department to implement, monitor staff and worker performance.
- To set up KPI and manage employees’ job description in order to appraisal employees.
- To manage employment database of all employees under the job coverage to follow up employees history like salary review, disciplinary measures, promotion letter, demotion …etc.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- Participating in HR planning recruitment and preparing relevant procedures for interview and acceptance of new staff or worker.
- Helping newcomers in integration with company departments.
- Drafting decision on commendation and reward, appointment, discipline, termination of labor contract, and relevant letters; update and archive for staff documents.
- Be the person in charge for all employee events such as: company trip, year-end party, women day, mid autumn gift, Tet gift…
- Manage expat liaison like work permit, residency card, business visa (if needed), driver license, bill payment assistance, ect.
- Deal with government liaison like fire, environment and labour department.
- Office Administration and Management: supervise office security and sanitation.