Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
I. Job Description:
• In charge of recruitment activities for both local staffs and expats:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all levels of the CISS.
- Liaise with hiring manager needs and expectations; consult job requirements and policy for hiring manager.
- Conduct candidate search based on hiring manager’s requirements includes using relevant websites, Linkedin and/or advertising, headhunting.
- Maintain tracking of candidates/vacancies.
- Manage supplier terms ensuring best rates are negotiated.
- Take up references; verbal and written.
- Build up, regularly review and recommend changes to recruitment processes & procedures.
- Revise job descriptions to provide relevant information to candidates.
- Be responsible for management and maintenance of internal recruitment database (records of candidates and outcomes throughout the process).
- Create strategic talent pipelines for future on-boarding.
- Induction for new comer, including initial training and company tour.
- Follow up new comers after recruitment to make sure they adapt fluently to the new team and environment.
- Promote and be responsible for company image on recruitment channels including: company websites, job posting sites and other social channels.
• In charge of Training & Development activities:
- Monitor Development activities to ensure adding values to Company’s business
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc).
- Propose available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information about training sessions.
- Assess training effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Collect feedback from trainers and trainees after each training session.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
• Perform other tasks as required by HR Director.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.