- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDIRECTLY REPORTS TO: Deputy General Director
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for implementing overall People matters including HR systems and processes for the manufacturing plant in Vietnam so as to foster a conducive environment for peak employee performance and further expand the business.
• Be responsible all plant HR functions including hiring, staffing, people development, performance management, vendor management and labor relations aligned with Vietnam labor standard
• Ensure timely and effective establishment and implementation of HR systems and processes in the Vietnam plant; including but not limited to Recruitment, Performance Management tool and Salary Planning tool.
• Work closely with the Deputy General Director to ensure alignment to global standards and practices.
• Act as the point of contact for all HR systems and processes for the country.
• Generate timely and reliable reports for decision making.
• Provide coaching and training on HR systems and processes.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Prepares budget for HR department
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc• BS/BA degree
• 5 years+ Human Resource experience (Manufacturing industry preferred)
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of labor standard and union
• Drive and energy combined with ambition, desire and the potential to develop further within the organization
• Able to modify methods to meet local customs and business practices to achieve results
• Good skills of computer & comfortable to work with tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, independent and mature personality
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skills
• English communication ability (mandatory)
• Vietnamese communication ability (mandatory)
• Chinese communication ability (bonus)
The Successful Applicant
You should have more than 5 years working experience in the manufacturing controlling area. Multi-national Corporation experiences is preferred.
You are a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Chinese language skill is a plus but not necessary. Creative, dynamic and responsive to changes and are available to travel; based in Thuan Dao Industrial Park, Long An, Vietnam
Whats On Offer
A great opportunity with a fast growing industry; Career progression and the ability to control and make key decisions; you will also be offered a competitive salary and other benefits according to company rules.
Any interested candidates, please send your CV to us via VietnamWorks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- A competitive salary and other benefits according to company rules.
- A great opportunity with a fast growing industry
- Career progression and the ability to control and make key decisions
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí