Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
• Incharge of all activities of HR department.
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, HR compliance, and labor relations for both local staff and expats.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity and quality; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
• Supports BODs by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
• Complies with labor law and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising BODs on needed actions.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Perform other tasks as required by the BODs.