Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
1. Training activities
- Be in charge of new staff orientation program.
- Train promoters on Store rules.
- Receive training request from Line Manager(s) and work with them to develop materials for training.
- Prepare logistics for training (book room & projector, send invitation, check attendance, make training report etc.) & conduct training.
2. Recruitment activities (for General Staff & Part Time positions)
- Receive & verify Hiring request from Line Manager(s) by checking headcount quota and consulting with HQ HR Manager.
- Search, screen and select CVs, contact candidates for interview.
- Attend interview with Line Manager(s).
- Inform recruitment results to C&B team for offer.
3. SAP system
- Collect new staff’s information and process hiring step on the system.
- Edit SAP’s errors regarding shift plan (i.e. time event, shift, night shift, annual leave, etc.).
- Support C&B team to complete time record task for staff.
4. Employee card
- Take photo for new staff (including Promoter) and proceed employee magnet card printing.
- Inform IT to create POS account for new Cashier staff and delete accounts of resigned cashier staff.
5. Data management
- Manage all store staff & Promoters personal and job information.
- Check information and provide report when necessary.
6. Labor contract (For G1 & G2)
- Make labor contract for new staff.
- Make annex to labor contract, contract renewal.
- Ensure labor contract, renewal contract and annex to labor contract are given to employees on time.
7. Manpower management
- Plan and prepare duty roster, shift plan and assign subordinates on duty.
- Ensure sufficient manpower during business in ad-hoc situations.
- Ensure General Staff’s attendance and attire.
- Be responsible for General Staff’s performance.
- Identify and reduce unnecessary tasks to increase staff productivity.
- Regularly train and motivate subordinates in daily works.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Build and promote teamwork spirit.
8. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide General staff to follow the rules and regulations.
9. Other duties
- Support other departments as necessary.
Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Division Leader, Line Manager and Store Manager.