Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
As a HR Supervisor you will report directly to the Chief Talent Officer/HR Director of Publicis Groupe in developing human resources, including HR strategy, recruitment, compensation & benefit policies, training, local labor relation policy and assisting in the development of our corporate culture.
We expect you to contribute pro-actively to the continuous development and optimization of our organization in order to cope with ongoing business expansion. Besides ensuring smooth daily HR operations you will take part in various strategic HR initiatives.
We are implementing an organizational transformation, which includes the formulation of a competency framework, training plan, career road map development and strengthening of our corporate culture. Furthermore, we are focused on the standardization and optimization of HR practices and systems
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Assists HR Director to set up and develop company policies such as: Working regulations, regulations on salary and bonus and benefits.
▪ Ensures all announcements, policies, regulations of the company to be delivered to all staffs on time and implemented properly.
▪ Assists HR Director in implementation of personnel issues such as promotion, transfer, performance, review, and termination.
▪ Leads different HR Projects (not just projects from the compensation and benefits area)
▪ Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
▪ Performs labor issues or disciplinary process if any violation of company regulation or requirements
▪ Leads the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies.
▪ Performs job evaluations/ job leveling utilizing traditional and/or leveling chart applications and recommends salary grades for new or revised jobs that have impact over the country/ region.
▪ Manages special in-country compensation and benefits projects, e.g. job leveling, job hierarchies, reorganizations, internal and external audits or new government-mandated changes etc.
▪ Conducts a survey on labor market relating to salary, benefits in order to make company’s policy competitive to labor market.
▪ Makes declaration of social and health insurance, unemployment insurance for employees every month as per mandatory requirement.
▪ Updates healthcare insurance employee list and informs insurer accordingly, follows up with them for claim document.
▪ Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
▪ Assists in development of surveys, employee meetings and communication messages.
▪ Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
▪ Assists all activities related to HR or company events or any requests from HR director