- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Review the safety training and implementation programs developed by the contractors, make appropriate changes if necessary, to develop comprehensive project safety program and monitor contractor’s adherence to such program.
• Regular inspection of work areas to monitor that contractors practice good house-keeping and participate in overall site cleanliness programs.
• Monitor safety records / statistics.
• Conduct safety review meetings.
• Monitor regular disposal of construction debris, trash and waste by the contractor’s at proper off-site locations.
• Witness the contractor conduct regular toolbox meetings as part of safety plan.
• To make all efforts to monitor and apprehend any potential unsafe conditions or practices and provide guidance on safe work.
• To Implement and ensure CLIENT’s corporate Health, Safety & Environment standards in conjunction with L established EHS manual/ Tool box talk guidelines.
• To conduct time to time tool box training and mock drills for all construction personnel.
• Assistance in Pre & Post project implementation statutory approvals
• Ensure Live safety system at project site.
Yêu cầu công việc• Graduate from University of environment/ safety or relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 year- experience in safety in an industrial environment.
• Project management and familiar with HSE reports.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem-solving skill.
• Understand of Emergency response in Plant and/ or Manufacturing environment.
• Possess good communications skills in English is preferred.
• Understanding about management systems ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 180001 and QC 80000.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health Care Insurance
- Friendly international working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí