- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Luật - Pháp lý
Mô tả công việc
Human resource managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
• Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
• Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
• Creating and revising job descriptions
• Conducting annual salary surveys
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
• Performing benefits administration
• Maintaining affirmative action programs
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
• Overseeing exit interviews
• Maintaining department records and reports
• Participating in administrative staff meetings
• Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Psychology preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month payment
- 14 days full paid leave
- Being part of a team of multidisciplinary international teachers and psychotherapists.