Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Purposes of position: To ensure effective HR support is professionally provided to foreign employees and national employees, and HR policies and processes are executed and implemented effectively in Vietnam. To implement the compensation and benefits national wide to the staffs under the guideline of the company’s policy & procedure, government’s regulation and the HRM’s instruction.
• Be an active partner with Heads of Departments to fully understand the scope, responsibilities, and requirements of the positions to be filled.
• Review Job ads; work with agencies and other channels for the candidate searching.
• Liaise with Admin/Legal, HR Manager and/or HR Head Quarter to gather information required to address the employees’ queries; actively manage and follow up with Admin/HR department in relation to foreign employees visas, work permit, resident cards;
• Well manage offer letters, labor contracts, allowance documents and employee files;
• Work with HR Manager and/or external consultants to understand changes in local regulatory issues (such as labor, immigration and tax laws) and evaluate the potential impact of such changes on the employees benefits and personal income tax;
- C&B duty:
• Prepare monthly payroll, process and submit to HRM and Finance Manager timely and accurately;
• Follow up and response to payroll related questions;
• Double check and follow up medical expenses with insurance company;
• Update the insurance details according to the changes of the employment every month;
• Adjust the base of Social Insurance according to the new issued government policy;
• Make monthly and yearly PIT reports
• Coordinate with Finance on C&B issues
- Monthly provide reports to Finance Department and Head Quarter HR
- Contribute to Head Quarter HR projects, in relation to issues specific to Vietnam;
- Interface with HR Manager and Head Quarter HR on all HR issues, as appropriate, to ensure that they are fully appraised of the status of each case requiring action or attention;
- Other duties (Performance appraisal, employee’s engagement activities, annual health check…) as assigned