Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
*Objective of Position
Managing, motivating, and developing one of the HR activities such as: Recruitment, Training, HR Management & Planning, C&B, Admin, Employee Relation and Employee Services by performing the following duties:
*Roles and accountabilities:
- Analyzing wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Consulting legal counsel to ensure that all policies comply with Federal and State Law.
- Developing and maintaining the HR system that meets top requirement in information management.
- Ensuring accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Providing current and prospective employees with the information about policies, job duties, working condition, opportunities for promotion, etc. and employee benefits to ensure consistency of the whole company
- Recruiting employees to fill up the gap of Manpower and dealing with all the issues occurring during Recruitment process.
- Managing the analysis of training needs to implement employee development program.
- Progressing HR policies to achieve the most operation efficiency.
- Serving as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Managing all of Admin tasks
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Graduation up.
- At least 5 years proven track record in the field of Human Resource with solid understanding of one of these competencies: Recruitment, Training, Compensation & Benefit and Employee Relation.
- Having work experience in the DMC / tourism industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities particularly around coaching and development planning and talent management.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others in all levels within the organization.
- Good project management, influencing, interpersonal, analysis, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office
- Very good English skills or other foreign languages.
- Competitive & attractive salary with incentive each half.
- Year-End bonus, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4…)
- Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
- Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
- Free lunch in kind.
- Premium health care insurance package.
- International, fair and transparency working environment.
- Training and traveling opportunities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Incentive twice a year, holiday bonus, year-end bonus
- Free lunch
- Saturday & Sunday off