Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Human Resources Senior Generalist means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion in:
Culture & Organization
- Involve and engage in all organization and people changes within their focused business line including HR
policy advice, people related affairs and legal process management (termination, compensation process, etc.)
- Reinforce High Performance Culture by coordinating with HR team and relevant Business Leaders to enhance leadership and management capability through various training and development actions to staff and people manager about performance and compensation management, skill uplift.
- Facilitate change at functional level, and support the development of desired employer brand.
- Support cultural changes across the team through a variety of different methods, including implementing action plans following the Staff Survey, enabling managers to more effectively manage their staff, strongly encouraging managers to take greater responsibility for their staff.
- Work with business leaders to enhance organization efficiency by providing advisory, solution to Partners on how to manage resources effectively through productivity management, skillset uplift, career movement.
- Build career movement database & facilitate and monitor internal career movement
- Be responsible to build and develop coaching plan and actions within function in charged.
- Be responsible to identify, assess, develop and retain Talents in Talent management process by coordinating with Talent Management team
- Take active role to drive and monitor Succession Planning of the Management group;
- Act as an ambassador in acquire external talents through different methods
- Be responsible for interview and selection for approved vacancies and onboarding management for new hires
- Execute Talent mapping strategy and ensure its delivery well-performed
- Be responsible to conduct Market Intelligence Data Collection (Mercer, TW, Recruitment, own network)
- Make sure job matching and job evaluation well-updated at annual basis
5.Employee Experience Journey & Relations
- Ensure we have a great Employee experience journey for partners from On-boarding process to the Exit stage.
- Support employee engagement processes by coordinating with relevant teams at the Staff Forum (Town Hall meeting, Staff event, etc), Annual Staff - Survey with its action plan related to the in-charge partners
- Liaise with all Managers to ensure that all job descriptions are updated
- Be responsible for organizing regular HR training sessions/ workshops to provide line managers with the latest information on HR policies, process and guidelines that supports HR Control & Governance priorities
- Be a focal point for all employee relation issues in PVA; especially when disciplinary occurred
- Work with partners to improve MyHr sytem efficiency (data integrity and MSS score)
- Coordinate with HRIS team to organize new or refresh training workshop for partners regarding MyHr functions
- Ensure & monitor all HR transactions (recruiting, hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, etc) are proceeded properly & completed on MyHr system on time
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager