Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Key Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to Country Sales Manager, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
The position will achieve profit/ loss result in accordance with the business plan, including targets and budgets for profitability, return on investment, credit control, and other operational measures for which this position has accountability. The position will also grow profitable lubricants business in Indirect Channel to achieve business plan objectives.
Develop and implement Indirect Channel Sales Strategies to achieve business objectives
• Coordinate the development of the Indirect lubricant business plan including targets, goals and plans (and budgets) for profitability
• Develop sales strategies with marketing team for profitable growth
• Provide clear goals and expectations to Front Line Sale Representatives (FLSR)
• Drive distributors to achieve income, sales and marketing targets
• Defend and expand market share by implementing product penetration plan to channel through distributors
• Understand market growth, Chevron’s market share, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in particular area to make business advices toward achievement of sales objectives.
• Monitor and maximize profitability through product selection, product mix, price setting and channel selection
• Ensure that all marketing programs are implemented through channel to maximize sales opportunity
Manage Territory and Distributors to excellent results through leadership, motivation and coaching
• Lead FLSRs and distributors’ team by examples through motivation, decision making
• Enhance team spirit among FLSRs and distributors
• Coach FLSRs to manage distributors and the distributor sales staff
• Recruit FLSRs, distributors and implement training programs as necessary
• Motivate team to perform to highest standards
• Ensure dissemination of sales and marketing knowledge, techniques and best practices to distributors and team
Implement and deploy standardized sales processes to drive customer profitability through Management Operating System (MOS) / Monthly Business Review (MBR)
• Implement the MOS/ MBR process, and look forward tool
• Meet or exceed the MOS usage targets
• Develop action plans to improve NOI performance of customers
Organize and Enforce Distributor Processes
• Ensure inventory, distribution, and reporting processes are followed
• Audit and enforce process discipline
• Improve and document new processes where necessary
• Manage team to provide accurate sales forecasts.
• Make regional distributor system work including handling conflict
Credit Control & Support
• Review and manage credit risk of distributor business
• Ensure credit is approved and effectively collected
• Coach FLSRs on credit control and collection
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Bachelor’s degree holder.
• 7 - 10 year working experience in lubricants industry or FMCG, in which at least 5 years in management or leadership position
• Good understanding about the Indirect sales market
• B2C sales experience at senior sales position in a multi-national company is an advantage
• Supervisory/ people management experience is required
• Strong leadership, organization, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• Proven capability at building and leading high performing sales team
• Demonstrated strong strategic thinking, negotiating, and influencing skills
• Independent and can work under pressure
• Strong communication and presentations skills
• Excellent mentoring and coaching skills
• Ability to travel is required
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the following documents: (1) their resumes (in English); (2) notarized copy of qualification certificates and (3) an application letter (in English) via VietnamWorks through November 06 , 2018.
- 13th month.
- Health care program for you and for your family.
- 12 days full paid leave a year.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn