- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcGoals:
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for spot quotations, making proactive sales calls, managing allocations and bookings. S/he performs opportunity management and customer retention in a team with Outside Sales and promotes the LCAG eServices
- Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales& Handing (F/GC), Local Manager Sales & Handling (F/GC-G), Local Manager Sales (F/GC-X) and/or the Team Leader Insides Sales, the Inside Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Sales and Relationship Management
• Enters into transportation agreements with customers
• Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual
• Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate
• Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer’s willingness to pay and upselling potential
• Consults customers in finding the right product, and pro-actively sells customer-oriented transport solutions in collaboration with the Handling department and in close co-operation with Outside Sales
• Has responsibility for accounts including easySales management
• Manages LTC bookings and shares information on allocation performance as well as new allocation potential with Outside Sales Representative
• Arranges ex-works pick-ups
• Assists in acquiring new accounts and new business by proactively following up inbound calls
• Supports sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets
• Joins Outside Sales Representative on sales visits as required
• Actively shares information about activities, offers, strengths and weaknesses of market participants with the Outside Sales Representative and the supervisor / manager
• Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team
• Manages account data in the CRM tools and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders(e.g. Outside Sales, Key Account Management, Commercial Team, Finance Department)
• Actively pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes
• Acts (together with the CST) as touch point for claims and complaints towards the customer and forwards the requests to the respective departments (CST, Claims and or accounting) and, at the same time, promotes the usage of eClaims/Complaints to the customers to submit their claims
• Participates in local sales events.
• Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Yêu cầu công việc- Years required/specify: 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent.
- Language: English
- Industry knowledge : Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales
- Computer skills : advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
- Authorities (disciplinary/professional/financial) : In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Reports to: Head of Sales & Handling (F/GC),Manager Sales & Handling (F/GC-G),
Manager Sales (F/GC-X) and/or the Team Leader Insides Sales, depending on location
Quyền lợi được hưởng- The wage agreements in interview.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí