- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc1. Institutional Equity Sales - Ho Chi Minh
- Responsible at all times for being the public and professional face of the firm at all times in client facing situations.
- With the remit to generate revenues for the firm by virtue of adequately understanding the suite of products and capabilities of the firm & matching them to the appropriate clients.
- To create and maintain adequate records of client interaction and to help build complete client profiles and contact details. This should incorporate knowledge of the end client strategy, holdings, AUM and execution process.
- A self-starter that is capable of developing a client base of investors that is new, unknown or under served to the firm and also capable of taking care of assigned clients, understanding their needs and generate revenue incorporating the sourcing and placing of block trades.
- Must undertake to achieve the agreed number of client contact activities within the week, month or quarter. This will include on a daily basis telephone contact, messaging contact and a certain level of email contact. Additionally a responsibility to both market overseas to clients and arrange in-bound corporate access as appropriate.
- Ideally an idea generator with a natural interest and ability to keep yourself abreast of news and research on companies, economics, politics and the financial markets within Vietnam – and where relevant globally- and be able to articulate how these views fit with the house view or are likely to influence investors.
- To work in a collegiate fashion with the in-house execution and research capabilities and both provide and receive information about client contact, activities and interests in order to increase revenue opportunities.
- A strong preference for relevant continuing education as it pertains to investment analysis and fund management and also to the changing regulatory environment.
2. Wealth Manager - Hanoi
- Developing new and existing institutional and wealth client relationships
- Contributing investment ideas and working closely with IB, Finance, Security Service, Research, Asset management….. to improve and validate product and service offerings
- To generate revenue by presenting investment opportunities to wealth clients.
- Developing Investment Strategies for clients based on customer need and personal context. Selling & servicing clients with investment/research ideas to maximize revenues and clients’ benefits.
- Successfully revived business from many accounts which were dormant using strong relationship network and aggressive sales servicing.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines.
- Reporting to Head of Wealth Direct.
Yêu cầu công việc- 4 - 5 years experience in investment banking, equity sales or wealth management.
- Excellent communication (both Vietnamese & English) and selling skills of financial ideas, investment opportunity and market updates
- Ability to interpret research, corporate, market insights and communicate effectively to clients
- Ability to understand client requirements and provide appropriate products and service
- Strong relationships with key local and global financial firms and
- Enthusiastic and a Team player, strong will and energy, entrepreneurship mindset/spirit
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương tháng 13 và thưởng theo kết quả kinh doanh
- Chế độ bảo hiểm sức khỏe và khám sức khỏe định kỳ
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí