- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việcWork Location: 18 Luy Ban Bich - Tan Thoi Hoa - Tan Phu District - HCMC
- Develop risk–based annual audit and SOX testing plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Advise management on the resourcing requirements and other support needed for the Internal Audit function
- Coordinate, conduct and supervise internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Regularly partner with stakeholders in departments to update the changes and provide the solid and appropriate advice on control requirements once applicable
- Perform surprise check/audit if required
- Coordinate with relevant team to facilitate for Corporate Internal Audit works from planning stage till completion
- Proactively propose any changes on policy, guidance, business process if required
- Participate in business process re-engineering projects if required
Yêu cầu công việcWork Experience: Proven experience as an Audit/ Finance Consultant in Public Accounting Firm - Big 4 or MNC audit/control environment belong to FMCG industry with a minimum 3 year experience is a MUST
Educational Qualifications and Soft Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Audit/Accounting/ Finance
- Internationally recognized accounting or auditing certification, such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc. (desirable)
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Strong communication, time management and teamwork
- Ability to work well under high pressure
- Affinity with general IT and information systems (SAP, Oracle, Sun…)
- Familiar with accounting standards (VAS, US GAAP)
- Experience with COSO framework, Sarbanes Oxley or similar internal control frameworks
- Good understanding of the key processes of an organization
- Experience with risk based auditing techniques and procedures, gained through internal or external audit assignments
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th payment & performance bonus
- Premium Insurance
- Coaching and Training
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí