Mô tả công việc
The International Recruitment Representative shall provide the following services:
1. Prepare a quarterly marketing
plan by country that includes, but is not limited to, the achievement of projected enrolment targets for each semester (Winter, Summer, Fall) with the associated budget and a request for the promotional tools required to achieve the targets.
2. Actively work with our Agent Partners in these regions to ensure required training has been provided to their staff. Build long-term business relations with these partners and ensure effective management.
3. Recruit and secure reputable and effective educational Representatives in the primary market of Vietnam. Develop and implement an effective strategy for engaging less developed markets in the secondary countries.
4. Promote the programs and services of Fleming College in schools, seminars, education fairs, and other appropriate venues within those countries and regions for achieving increased student enrollment.
5. Provide program information and admission requirements to potential students/parents and advise on admission standards and processes. Promote Fanshawe programs and services effectively to secure applications for admission and encourage the conversion of admissions to registrations.
6. Communicate with Education Partners and student applicants to confirm visa approvals, arrival dates, possible cancellations, or deferral to future start dates, and provide regular updates to Fanshawe College.
7. Report and communicate monthly to the Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development.
8. Maintain Representative contact information and follow-up as agreed to by both parties.
9. Report to the Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development any issues arising from Representatives and/or students, providing timely information.
10. Able to foster and maintain exceptional relationship management with key partners
11. Salary will be commensurate with experience.