Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
- Manage and develop the company’s IT in accordance with the Corporate norms and standards;
- Propose necessaries evolution on the local IT to support the local business;
+ Advice the company on technological innovation;
+ Analyze and understand local needs to build a coherent IT plan;
+ Continuous improvement on the usage of the local tools (Training, Knowledge management…).
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision;
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals;
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services;
- Build and respect the annual IT budget;
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software - Business Analyst cum Management:
- Translates County business requirements into business solutions utilizing ERP system functionality;
- Develops, with end users, test plans and procedures for implementation of added functionality, custom programs, and software upgrades and system patches;
- Coordinates with information technology to test patches/updated logic and overall application upgrades;
- Sets and maintains application level security; develops and administers security definitions and profiles;
- Coordinates with information technology and end users to determine patches/updated logic and application upgrades implementation; tracks functional upgrades in new releases of ERP software;
- Educates end users on new functionality and implements new functionality upon request;
- Develop training curriculum and conducts training sessions;
- Consults and coordinates with information technology and/or system vendors to resolve application/system and equipment problems;
- Responds to end user requests for assistance.