Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
•Internal IT related:
oResponsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, networks, IT security and telecommunications.
oPlan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of internal systems and electronic data processing. Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
oResponsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
oProvide training and consultation and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
oWorks with all related departments to serve as a link and liaison (within Company, outsource parties and Headquarter/Incorporation) to provide quality ITS implementation and delivery services.
oTo assist the Project Sales Manager in project management activities from presentation, consulting, and implementation of project.
oTo achieve and work on ITS project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all parties.
oAssist for OPS/ IT Services project in conducting assessment, consulting, deployment and reporting.
oResponsible in analyzing assessment information and data to rationalize fleet and work process of ITS project.
oResponsible in designing and building Risk Mitigation Plan for the OPS/ IT services project.
oCollaborate and manage the ITS post sales implementation team to ensure timely delivery and meet or exceed customers’ requirements.
oSupport project management offices and document all project-related assignments, issues and risks.
oConduct full training as require for all Customer users for both Hardware and Solution.
oDefine and implement quarterly, half yearly or annual report to track and review customer satisfaction level.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from IT related field of University/College
- Experiences in similar position from 2 – 3 years
- Good at Network, window servers
- Have knowledge of CISCO, MCSA, MCSE
- Understanding of digital printers (a plus)
- Consulting skills of IT related
- Skills of hardware fixing
- Good technical knowledge, troubleshooting
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, high sense of responsibilities, team work.
- Good English communication
- Requirement to travel in providing support on Project Management activities nation-wide.
- Support events & shows and plan how to success these activities with all members
- Collaborate & cooperate to accomplish the cross sectional projects.
- Performs any other related duties/assignment as and when directed by Superior
- Meal allowance
- Parking allowance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law: insurances, annual leave…
- Private health insurance + 24 hour-accident insurance
- Annual health check-up at international clinic
- Company outing trip 1-2 time/year
- Monthly company party
- Team building activities
- Young & friendly working environment
*** Working location: Bitexco Financial Tower, Dist.1, HCMC
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- health check annually
- 1-2 company trip/year
Giới thiệu về công ty
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Vietnam
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Room 3, 8th floor, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu, Dist.1, HCMC
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Konica Minolta Business Solutions Vietnam
Quy mô công ty : Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
We are a multi-national, Japanese company, recognized world-wide as a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our business is developing, manufacturing and sale of multi-functional peripherals (MFPs), printers, equipment for production print systems and graphic arts.